The thermostatic(high or low temperature) hot solution or coolant can be injected through the oil bath, which can heat or cool materials in the reactor at a constant temperature as well as stir them. The device can carry out vacuum stirring reaction, distillation and concentration reaction, separation and extraction reaction, and reaction heating experiments. The effect of rapid cooling can be achieved through condenser coils connecting tap water, which can make materials react in the reactor and control the evaporation and reflux. After reaction, the materials will be discharged from the open mouth of the kettle cover or the bottom discharge port of the kettle, with a convenient operation.
- It is mainly made of GG17 and G3.3 high borosilicate glass material, with excellent physical and chemical properties.
- It can carry out experiments under the normal temperature, high temperature(200℃) and low temperature(-80℃), all of which can be selected.
- It is capable of working under the test conditions of normal and negative pressure. The negative pressure can reach -0.098MPa under static condition.
- The stirring speed can be displayed digitally. The imported high torque booster motor and variable frequency constant speed stirring system can ensure a stable operation.
- The PTFE stirring paddle(agitator blade) is adopted. The sealing between the stirring shaft and the reactor is made of special material.
- The large anti-corrosion discharge valve, without dead cavity, can discharge both solid and liquid.
- The solution for cooling or heating in the glass interlayer of a multifunctional reactor can be removed completely after reaction, without fluid accumulation.
- The whole structure is scientific, novel, practical and elegant.