Falling Film Evaporator
Our falling film evaporators are currently for sale with great service.
A falling film evaporator system mainly consists of several parts.
• Evaporator (the heat exchanger), which is used to heat and evaporate liquid materials.
• Separator, mainly used to separate the concentrated liquid and the secondary steam generated after heating.
• Preheater, which is used to preheat liquid materials entering the steam and cool the secondary steam in order to recycle and utilize it.
• Condenser, whose function is to condense the secondary steam so that it can be recycled and utilized.
• Condensate tank, which is connected to the pump at the outlet and capable of discharging condensate liquid automatically.
Showing all 4 results