5L Rotary Evaporator
The rotary evaporator can rotate to form a thin film, evaporate it effectively and then cool and recycle solvents when it is heated at a constant temperature under reduced pressure. It is especially suitable for the crystallization, separation, solvent recovery and other operations of heat sensitive materials. Some models can be applicable for the back-flow extraction.
1. Variable frequency and adjustable speed. The imported frequency converter can ensure a stable and reliable operation.
2. The PTFE and rubber are adopted as a composite sealing, which can maintain a high vacuum degree.
3. The high-efficiency condensers can ensure a high recovery rate.
4. There is an automatic switching device between the auxiliary condenser and the receiving flask. The lower port of the receiving flask is fitted with a piston, convenient to recycle solvents. The continuous feeding and materials recovery can be realized without downtime.
5. There is a vacuum gauge in the vacuum system. The optimal working vacuum degree can be selected for materials with low boiling point.
6. The water bath is controlled digitally at a constant temperature and can be both lifted and lowered.
7. Reasonable structure and exquisite materials. The mechanical structure is mostly made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. The glass components all adopt high borosilicate glass that is high temperature resistant. Sealed by rubbers, the easily damaged parts all conform to the new national standard, convenient for users to purchase and replace.