[ux_image id=”24582″ height=”57%” margin=”0px 0px 1px 0px” lightbox=”true” caption=”true” image_overlay=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04)” image_hover=”fade-in” image_hover_alt=”zoom”]
Introduction to Mixing Tank
A mixing tank, also known as water-phase tank, is widely used in paint, medicine, building materials, chemical, pigment, resin, food, scientific research and other industries. The device can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel and other material as well as be equipped with heating and cooling devices according to different process requirements and production needs of users. A mixing tank is a kind of vessel that can perform stirring, mixing, blending, homogenizing and other operations for material. According to different requirements of production processes, different structures and configurations can be designed, and standardized and humanized production can be satisfied as well.
What are Components of Mixing Tank?
A mixing tank is composed of the mixing tank body, mixing tank cover, stirrer, bearing, gearing, shaft seal device and other parts. The heating or cooling device can be equipped according to technological requirements.
- The mixing tank body, mixing tank cover, stirrer, shaft seal device and other parts can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials according to different technological requirements.
- The mixing tank body and cover can adopt the flange coupling or welded connection.
- The mixing tank body and cover can design various technological ports, such as charge port, discharge port, observe port, temperature measuring port, pressure measuring port and safety vent according to technological requirements.
- The upper part of the mixing tank cover is equipped with the gearing (motor or speed reducer). The stirrer in the mixing tank is drove by the transmission shaft.
- The shaft seal device adopts a variety of sealing forms, such as mechanical seal, packing and labyrinth seal. (It depends on users’ needs.)
- The mixing shaft falls into the cantilever type and single span type. The cantilever type stirring shaft doesn’t set up the intermediate bearing or bottom bearing, so it is easy to maintain. The components in the device is reduced especially for the biological, food or drug mixing device with higher cleanliness requirements. As a result, it can be selected first.
Due to different requirements for production process, the stirrer can be equipped with various types, such as blade type, anchor type, frame type and screw type. Any other requirements can be met by special design and production.
What is the Purpose of Mixing Tank?
With the advantages of energy saving, sound attenuation, corrosion resistance, strong production capacity and convenient cleaning, a mixing tank can be extensively used in the dairy, food, pharmaceutical, chemical, beverage and other industries. Serving as the essential device for heating, cooling, heat preservation, sterilization or slurry storage, it is especially suitable for the pasteurization and heat preservation of milk. It is also a necessary device in the ice cream production line.
What are Advantages of Mixing Tank?
The heating modes concludes electric heating of jacket and coil heating. Featuring reasonable structure, advanced technology, durability, simple operation and convenient use, it is regarded as an ideal chemical device that can invest little, put into production quickly and gain high interest. It can realize the charging control, discharging control, stirring control and manual and automatic control during the mixing.
[title text=”Related Products” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgb(119, 199, 239)”]
[ux_products columns=”3″ ids=”24574,24411″]
[title text=”Related Posts” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgb(119, 199, 239)”]
[blog_posts style=”vertical” columns=”2″ columns__md=”1″ depth=”2″ slider_nav_style=”simple” slider_nav_position=”outside” ids=”862,718″ image_height=”89%” image_width=”43″]