The W-type double cone high-efficiency mixer is a rotary convection rotary machine. During operation, the material inside the mixing barrel continuously tumbles up and down with the rotating barrel, achieving the goal of uniformly mixing the materials.
Ⅱ Product Structure
The W-type double cone high-efficiency mixer features a double-cone-shaped mixing barrel, and for convenient discharge, the outlet is equipped with a butterfly valve device that provides good sealing performance and easy operation. During operation, the two conical bodies rotate around the same horizontal axis at the same rotational speed. The barrel is constructed from stainless steel, both internally and externally polished, ensuring a smooth surface that reduces material adhesion, guarantees the quality of the mixed materials, and eases post-operation cleaning.
The W-type double cone high-efficiency mixer employs an electromagnetic speed-regulated motor, allowing seamless adjustment of the rotation speed between 0-15 revolutions per minute as required. The gearbox is a single-head worm gear or cylindrical gear with a self-locking function. Energy consumption braking is utilized in electrical control, and a thermal relay provides overload protection for the motor. The duration of mixing is controlled using a time relay. Additionally, a speed control knob in the circuit regulates the position of the discharge outlet after shutdown. This machine can be paired with a W-type reciprocating vacuum pump and SZ-type water ring vacuum pump, enabling vacuum feeding and improving working conditions.
Ⅲ Product Application
This machine is particularly effective for mixing powdered or granular materials, producing excellent results.
Ⅳ Product Features
- Compact structure and easy operation.
- Butterfly valve discharge outlet for convenient material loading and unloading.
- Smooth operation with low noise.
- Adjustable rotational speed. The inclusion of a timing device and a designed forced mixing mechanism effectively ensures the uniform mixing of heavy materials.
- For fine powders, agglomerates, or materials with certain moisture content, a compulsory mixing device can be installed within the mixing barrel based on specific user requirements. This mechanism disperses the materials during the mixing process, thereby reducing mixing time and achieving a more uniform material mixture.
structure diagram(figure 1)
Forced mixing diagram (figure 2)
Ⅴ Technical Parameters
Ⅵ Precautions for Use
- Prior to machine installation, ensure the ground foundation can support the load and that the ground is level.
- Before conducting a trial run, inspect the flexibility of all transmission components, check for loose fasteners, and confirm that the lubricating oil within the gearbox is within the specified range.
- When starting the machine, avoid standing close to the mixing barrel to prevent potential collisions and hazards.
- The maximum loading capacity of the mixing barrel should not exceed 40% of the barrel’s volume. After loading the mixing materials, press down the top cover to prevent loosening.
- Before starting the machine, connect the three-phase four-wire power supply. Ensure that the current and voltage align with the requirements on the nameplate of the electromagnetic speed-regulated motor.
- Adjust the numerical display time relay according to the material mixing requirements. Remember to perform this adjustment when the power is disconnected, as attempting to adjust while powered on may damage the numerical display time relay.
- Perform regular and timely maintenance on bearings and gearboxes according to the instructions provided in the user manual.
- Due to the electrical circuit being program-controlled, the principles and operations are as follows:
– Turn on the power lock K, and the power indicator light KL1 (red) will illuminate, indicating that the electrical control system is in standby mode.
- Press the start button SB2 (green), and the AC contactor KM will be energized and engage. The motor M will receive power and start running, and the running signal light HL2 (green) will illuminate.
- Move the selector switch HK 45 degrees clockwise. The digital time relay KT will be energized and begin counting (the operation time of the time relay needs to be preset).
- Turn on the electromagnetic speed control power supply and gradually turn the speed control knob (from zero to high speed) to the set speed. The output shaft of the electromagnetic clutch will operate at the set speed.
- After the machine is started, if an immediate stop is needed or if the machine needs to be stopped during operation, pressing the red stop button SB1 will gradually bring the main motor to a stop.
- The purpose of the switch HK is to turn 45 degrees to the right. The entire machine is in the timed working state. The working time (the operating time of the electromagnetic clutch) is not affected by the numerical display time relay KT. During this time, the machine’s working time can be controlled at any time using the stop button SB1 and the power lock K.
- When the button on HK is in the middle position, both the time relay KT and the electromagnetic clutch speed controller are in a powered-off state and not functioning. However, the main motor can still be started and stopped.
matters need attention
1) The time relay used in this machine has a time setting range of 0-99 minutes and 59 seconds. Time setting should be done when the relay is in a powered-off state; otherwise, it will be ineffective. To set the time, please use the corresponding (+) or (-) keys on the time relay’s electrical panel.
2) During operation, if any abnormal sounds or electrical faults are detected, immediately turn off the main power and perform an inspection.
3) After completing the mixing process or when loading/unloading materials, the power switch (K) should be turned off. Once the operation is finished, remember to remove the key.