the column cylinder equipped with outside heating mantle, rotor and inside condenser. The fixing frame of rotor is precisely equipped with scratch film and anti-splash device. The inside condenser is placed in the center of evaporator, and the rotor should rotor between column cylinder and condenser.
The material should add from the top of evaporator and continuously spread to the heating surface through the material covered on rotor. Then, the scratch film is capable of scratching the material into a thin and flowing liquid film. During this process, the light molecular exceeded the heating surface form the condense liquid on inside condenser without any collision. Then, the molecular flows along the condenser tube, and discharge through the discharge tube on the bottom of evaporator. The residue liquid (heavy molecule)is collected on the circular channel under the heating zone, and flows through the discharge tube on one side.
Short Path Distillation Parts
Adopt three ports reaction bottle,with a special feeding port,convenient for feeding
Micro vertical spine distiller, vertical spine structure, used for fractionation function;Vacuum sandwich is used to weaken the influence of wind and greenhouse to maintain the appropriate temperature gradient in the column
Glass parts are connected by frosted mouth,easy to operate and good sealing
Vacuum vale can be equipped on the Micro vertical spine distiller,used for vacuum pumping.
Short Path Distillation Uses
(1) Food processing industry: refined edible oil, separating high-value products such as vitamins, sterols, fatty acids and antioxidants.
(2) Cosmetics industry: extract lanolin, spices and other products.
(3) Pharmaceutical industry: natural vitamin A and vitamin E as well as natural medicines including sedatives.
(4) Coatings and paint industry: Improve the drying performance and hardness of polymer oils such as sesame oil and linseed oil.
(5) Epoxy resin production: lighten the color of the epoxy resin, reduce the viscosity, and prolong the storage life.
(6) Silicon production: Easily remove low molecular weight or high molecular weight polymers from polymer blends.
(7) Wax production industry: purification of natural paraffin, beeswax, palm wax and some microcrystalline waxes and high melting waxes.
(8) Surfactant production industry: the extraction of glycolipids, polyoxyalkylene glycols, and natural fatty acid and fatty acid wax products.
(9) Mineral oil production: used in high temperature lubricating oils and greases, generally extracted from petroleum residue C/35 ~ C / 100 fractions.
|Heating temperature（℃）||Room temperature -250|
10l short path distillation kit’s structure and name of each part
2.Electric heating mantle