Ethanol Extraction Equipment Constructions
The ethanol extraction equipment has a complicated system, generally consisting of six parts. Something detailed as follows.
- Drive System: It refers to the motor(carbon brush motor, brushless motor, variable frequency motor). It is the heart of the centrifuge and contains the electric motor, which is an important component of the centrifuge.
- Control System: The control system refers to the circuit board/main board, and display board. The control system is the command center of the centrifugal extraction system. The principle is the same as that of the computer. It mainly processes and controls various data.
- Rack/Chassis: The rack or chassis connects the centrifuge parts, which is the over of centrifuge and can protect centrifuge from being damaged.
- Centrifugal Chamber: The centrifugal chamber accommodates the motor.
- Rotor: The rotors are used to place specimen, including the horizontal rotor, angular rotor, ELISA plate rotor and cell picture rotor.
- Compressor(Freezer Type): The compressor (freezer type) refers to the temperature control. The centrifugal compressor is a kind of turbo compressor, which has the characteristics of the large gas volume, small volume, simple structure, stable operation, convenient maintenance and gas pollution from oil, and many driving modes are available.
All of these parts are indispensable. They cooperate with each other and together constitute the the complete ethanol extraction equipment, which is an essential separation equipment widely used in many fields.
How does an Ethanol Extraction Equipment Work?
The working process of ethanol extraction equipment can be roughly concluded as follows. The centrifuge has a cylinder(drum) that rotates at a high speed, which is usually driven by an electric motor. After the suspension (or emulsion) is added to the drum, it is rapidly driven to rotate at the same speed as the drum, and the components within the mixtures are separated under the function of the centrifugal force and discharged separately. Generally, the higher the drum speed is, the better the separation will be. When the suspension containing fine particles is left still, the suspended particles gradually sink due to the action of the gravitational field. The heavier the particles are, the faster they sink.
Features of Ethanol Extraction Equipment
- The part exposed to the material (including the main axis and bottom of the drum) adopts SUS304 or SUS316L stainless steel, with a sanitary treatment surface and no dead corner.
- Applicable temperature range: -50℃~50℃
- The large sight glass can help observe the condition inside the equipment clearly.
- The extraction process is fully automatic, and the control panel is easy for operation. The positive and negative drums, rotating speed, working time and number of circles can be set, and the manual control can be switched. The temperature, dehy dration rotating speed and working time can be set alone.
- Adopting the double zippers, the filter bag can prevent material leakage. Designed for one person operation, the filter bag can realize rapid loading and unloading.