[ux_image id=”24587″ lightbox=”true” caption=”true” image_overlay=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05)” image_hover=”zoom” image_hover_alt=”zoom”]
The using of a stainless steel storage tank is quite vital, directly concerning the product performance and quality. Therefore, we need to strictly check the use of a stainless steel storage tank. Next, some precautions for use will be introduced.
Precautions for Using a Liquid Storage Tank
- The device is applicable for storage of liquid material in a sterile vessel. Therefore, it’s required to use the detergent for cleaning before production and use. The selection of cleaning depends on various factors. For example, use a jar rinser to clean a storage tank with pressure or water. Drain the cleaning fluid respectively from the discharge port at the bottom and turn off each valve. And turn on steam valves for sterilization.
- The steam pressure shall not exceed 147KPA.
- Check whether the valves of each pipeline leak or not when disinfecting. If there is any air leakage, it should be handled in time to avoid the invasion of bacteria in the air when storing materials.
- Clean it in time after use.
- Keep clean and tidy in the area of storage tanks. There should be no hay, no oil and no combustible in the fire dike. The drainage system should be equipped with the water sealing well. The drain pipes should be equipped with valves outside the fire dike. It should be supervised by a special personnel when the oil tank is discharging water. And the residual oil in the water sealing well should be removed in time. Non-explosion-proof electrical equipment and high voltage overhead lines shall not be installed in the area. Fire dikes shall be set up conforming to regulations and shall be preserved well.
- The top of oil storage tanks should be free of oil pollution and water accumulation. The inlet and outlet pipelines and valves of oil storage tank should take the insulation measures. The transparent hole, measuring hole cover and gasket on the top of oil storage tanks should be kept intact, and the hole cover should be tightly covered. The oil measuring port should be equipped with metal gaskets without sparks. The flame arrester is required to be installed at the base of breathing valve and hydraulic safety valve on the tank. Check the flame arrester at least once a quarter.
- Set lightning protection and anti-static grounding device. The grounding resistance should not be greater than 10Q. There should be at least one grounding point every 30m along the bottom edge of the tank, and there should be no less than two grounding points for a single tank. Check the lightning protection and anti-static grounding device thoroughly every spring. The grounding resistance value should satisfy the requirements.
- Don’t get on tanks when wearing chemical fiber clothing and shoes with nails. Don’t switch on or off the non-explosion-proof flashlight at the top of tanks. It should comply with the industry regulations for the flame operation of oil pipeline and tank cleaning in the storage tank area. Immediately report and stop the operation of the burning tank if a tank is on fire. Organize the fire fighting and start the emergency plan at the right time.
[title text=”Related Products” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgb(119, 199, 239)”]
[ux_products columns=”3″ ids=”24411,24574″]
[title text=”Related Posts” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgb(119, 199, 239)”]
[blog_posts style=”vertical” columns=”2″ columns__md=”1″ depth=”2″ slider_nav_style=”simple” slider_nav_position=”outside” ids=”718,1265″ image_height=”89%” image_width=”43″]