The multi-layer temperature-controlled vacuum drying oven is designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed and easily oxidized substances. When working, the working chamber can be kept at a certain vacuum degree, and the interior can be filled with inert gas. In particular, some items with complex compositions can also be dried quickly. It adopts intelligent digital temperature regulator to set, display and control the temperature.
The multi-layer temperature-controlled vacuum drying oven is specially designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed and easily oxidized substances. It can pour inert gas into the interior. In particular, some items with complex compositions can also be dried quickly.
The multi-layer temperature-controlled vacuum drying oven is an older drying device. The oven is divided into several layers by heating plates.Hot water or low-pressure steam is introduced into the heating plate as the heating medium. Place the tray with the medicine to be dried on the heating plate and close the door. The inside of the box is evacuated by a vacuum pump. The heating plate heats the medicine to the specified temperature in the circulating flow of the heating medium, and the water begins to evaporate and is gradually drawn away with vacuum. This equipment is easy to control and can condense and recover the evaporated solvent. Drugs are not easily contaminated during the drying process, and can be used for drug drying, packaging material sterilization and heat treatment.
Multi-layer temperature-controlled vacuum drying ovens are widely used in biochemistry, chemical and pharmaceutical, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection and other fields, as powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. It is especially suitable for fast and efficient drying of dry heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, easily oxidized substances and complex components.
The multi-layer temperature-controlled vacuum drying oven has over-temperature protection function. If the temperature in the working room exceeds the set temperature value during the operation of the equipment, the over-temperature protection circuit will act to cut off the heating circuit.
The multi-layer temperature-controlled vacuum drying oven can be controlled in layers and has a separate temperature control display, so that the working room can maintain a certain degree of vacuum and the intelligent digital temperature regulator is used to set, display and control the temperature. The temperature regulator uses computer technology to collect and process the temperature signal in the working room, so that the temperature in the working room can be automatically maintained at a constant temperature. The temperature control system is P.I.D intelligent temperature control, which is reliable performance and easy to use.
Compared with conventional drying technology, it has the following advantages:
◆Vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of the liquid that needs to be expelled, so vacuum drying can be easily applied to heat-sensitive substances;
◆For samples that are not easy to dry, such as powder or other granular samples, the vacuum drying method can effectively shorten the drying time;
◆Dry various mechanical components or other porous samples by vacuum drying method after they are cleaned, and leaves no residue after complete drying;
◆ Use safer method-under vacuum or inert conditions to completely eliminate the possibility of oxides exploding in heat;
◆Compared with the ordinary drying relying on air circulation, powder samples will not be blown or moved by flowing air;
Control characteristics: It has the parameter memory protection due to power failure and loss of dead state data, and call recovery function.
- Adopt streamline arc design, the shell is made of cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is sprayed with static electricity;
- The temperature control system of this machine adopts microcomputer single chip technology, which has temperature control, timing, and over temperature alarm;
- The display is a multi-screen high-brightness digital tube display, the display value is accurate and intuitive, and the performance is superior. The touch keys set the adjustment parameters;
- The temperature control sensor uses imported components of the capacitive type;
- Imported motor and fan blade are adopted, which has timing and timing functions;
- The inner tank is made of stainless steel. The semi-circular four corners are easy to clean;
- The complete tightness of the cabinet door can be adjusted by the user at will. The integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ring ensures high vacuum inside the cabinet;
- The machine studio has a rectangular parallelepiped structure, which maximizes the effective volume. The box door is made of toughened, bullet-proof double-layer glass door, so that the observation studio culture items can be clearly seen by the users.
|Model||6020B||6020||6030||6030B||6050B||6050 6053||6090 inner/outside||6210 inner/outside|
|Power voltage||AC 220V 50Hz||Inner heating:AC 220V 50Hz Outside heating:AC 380V 50Hz|
|Temperature-control range||RT+5~65˚C||RT+10~200˚C||RT+5~65˚C||RT+10~250˚C||Inner heating: RT+10~200˚C Outside heating: RT+10~250˚C|
|Constant temperature fluctuation||±1.0˚C|
|Extreme vacuum degree||100Pa|
|Inner container material||Stainles steel(1Cr18Ni9Ti)|
The technical parameters in the table are measured at a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, a relative humidity of not more than 85%, and a vacuum of not less than 0.1 MPa by using a mercury thermometer with an accuracy of ±0.1 degrees.The mercury head of the thermometer must be in good contact with the surface of the partition in the box.
1. Question: What are the characteristics of your company’s drying oven?
Answer: The vacuum drying oven produced by our company can have multiple layers of independent temperature control settings.
2. Q: What are the heating forms of the drying oven?
Answer: When the temperature is less than 200℃, it is internal heating, and when the temperature is above 200℃, it is external heating.
3. Q: What is the material of the drying oven?
Answer: The cabinet is made of high-quality thin plate, the surface is sprayed with plastic, and the color is bright. The inner liner is made of general galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate. Due to the vacuum environment inside the vacuum drying box, in order to prevent the atmospheric pressure from crushing the box, the thickness of the outer shell is slightly larger than that of other types of drying boxes. Generally, the thicker the steel plate is, the better the quality is. The better the quality is, the longer the service life is.
4. Q: In what kind of environment is it applicable?
Answer: a) Temperature: 5～40℃
b) Relative humidity: ≤85%RH
c) No strong vibration and corrosive gas around
5. Q: How to ensure the vacuum state of the drying oven?
Answer: The box door sealing strip adopts integrally formed silicone rubber door ring to ensure high vacuum inside the box;
6. Q: What payment methods do you accept?
Answer: Usually we accept wire transfer, Paypal, Western Union, Alibaba International Alipay, and letter of credit. The specific payment method can be discussed during the transaction.
7. Q: How do you transport goods?
A: It depends on the quantity of your goods. Usually we use international express, air and sea freight.
8. Q: How do you package products?
A: We use special carton packaging, if you have special requirements, you can order a fumigation-free wooden box according to your needs.
1. The vacuum box shell must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum box should be used in an environment where the relative humidity is less than or equal to 85% RH, and there are no corrosive gases, strong vibration sources, and strong electromagnetic fields.
3. There is no explosion-proof, anti-corrosion and other treatment in the vacuum chamber studio, so it is not allowed to dry items that are easy, explosive and prone to corrosive gases.
4. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long time. Therefore, when the vacuum degree reaches the requirements for dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the power supply of the vacuum pump should be turned off. When the vacuum degree is less than the requirements of the dry goods, the vacuum valve and vacuum pump power supply should be turned on to continue vacuuming, which can extend the service life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the dry items are wet, it is best to add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the humidity gas from entering the vacuum pump and causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. If the dry items change to light weight and small volume (small particles) after drying, they should be added with a barrier mesh in the vacuum port of the working room to prevent the dry matter from being sucked and damaging the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve).
7. After repeated use of the vacuum box, the phenomenon that it cannot be evacuated will occur. At this time, the door seal should be replaced or the extension distance of the door buckle on the box body should be solved. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200 ℃, slow air leakage will occur (except 6050, 6050B, 6051, 6053). At this time, the cover of the back of the box is disassembled and the base of the heater is loosened with an Allen wrench to replace the seal and loop or tighten the heater base to solve.
8. If the rubber plug of the bleed valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with an appropriate amount of grease. (Such as vaseline)
9. Except for maintenance, the left side box cover (except 6090 and 6210 models) cannot be removed to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum box should always be kept clean. Do not wipe the door glass with a reactive chemical solution, use a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum box is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts with neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put on a plastic film dust cover and place it in a dry room to prevent electrical components from being damaged by moisture. use.
12. Abnormal phenomena occur during use, please cut off the power supply and contact our company in time!
Packing and Delivery
[title style=”center” text=”Quality Certifications” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
[title style=”center” text=”Our Service” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
- Provide 24-hour technical consultation and reply;
- Provide professional quotation information;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- With supervision from the source of products, the qualified rate of raw materials entering the factory can reach 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport of products are in strict accordance with the export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification;
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistance in solving problems such as equipment damage in the transport.
[title style=”center” text=”Send Message” color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
There are no reviews yet.