The heating mantle, as an intelligent one, is currently for sale.
What is a Heating Mantle?
A heating mantle refers to a laboratory device used to stir or heat samples in glass vessels according to the specific experimental requirements. It is mainly used for stirring, or simultaneously heating and stirring liquid or solid-liquid mixture with low viscosity. It features high measurement accuracy, low warm-stamping, rapid temperature rising, high temperature, simple operation and durability. The heating mantle is generally regarded as the most ideal instrument to do experiments of heating and stirring under the condition of controlling temperature accurately.
Introduction to Heating Mantle
Advantages of Heating Mantle
- The hemispherical heating mantle can ensure a large heating area and high temperature rising speed.
- The stepless speed regulation knob can keep it stable in low speed and powerful in high speed.
- The functions of stirring and heating are controlled by bidirectional switches and can be operated separately.
- The water-proof switch is safe and reliable.
- The glass vessels can contact with a heating mantle directly, which can not only generate high temperature, but won’t break glass vessels.
- Both the rotating speed and the temperature can be displayed digitally, which can be adjusted accurately.
Applications of Heating MantleWidely used for heating and stirring liquid and other experiments, a heating mantle is an essential instrument for biology, genetics, medicine and health, biochemistry laboratory, analysis laboratory, and education and scientific research.
Temperature Range of Heating Mantle
- Normal Heating Mantle: The highest heating temperature can reach 400℃.
- High Temperature Heating Mantle: The highest heating temperature is from 800 to 1000℃ because the high temperature resistant inner sleeve weaving material is adopted.
How do You Maintain a Heating Mantle?
When not in use for a long time, keep the instrument clean and store it in a dry, non-corrosive atmosphere.
Because the motor and magnet of the agitator are limited in temperature, the low-temperature biochemical incubator is used for heating test, especially for high-temperature heating test. The instrument cannot be used for heating alone. Please adjust the motor to rotate or rotate at low speed (idle) to prevent Motor, magnet, damaged by high temperature radiation.
Since the glass fiber is produced with a layer of grease, it should be slowly heated for the first time. After turning off the white smoke, turn off the power supply. After the smoke is scattered, it is energized. Repeat several times until it is energized and smoked.
When storing this product, keep the surrounding environment dry and do not get damp. If it is wet, please pay attention to the induction electricity when using it. Do not touch the inner core slowly. It should be heated slowly to restore good insulation performance after drying.