The appearance of the vacuum drying oven is divided into two types: horizontal type and upper and lower combined type. The box body is stamped from high-quality carbon steel, the shell is electrostatically sprayed, and the studio material is stainless steel.
The box body is insulated with high-quality silicic acid cotton, and a molded high-temperature resistant silicone rubber sealing ring is installed between the studio and the glass to ensure the sealing performance of the door and the studio, and greatly improve the vacuum in the box. The temperature controller adopts the international advanced PID adaptive controller, no need to set internal parameters, no overshoot, and precise temperature control. The temperature control device has timing and over-temperature protection functions to improve equipment safety. Among them, 6020 and 6050 use external heating, and above 6090 use layered internal heating, which greatly improves the uniformity of the temperature in the box.
The vacuum drying oven is suitable for drying and heat treatment of articles in scientific research, medicine, chemical industry, factories and mining enterprises and institutions under vacuum conditions.
Applicable Working Conditions
- Ambient temperature +5～40℃.
- The relative humidity is less than or equal to 85% RH.
- Atmospheric pressure 86～106Kpa.
- There is no strong vibration around, and the surrounding clearance is greater than 50cm.
- The test chamber should be free from direct sunlight and heat source radiation.
- There is no strong air flow through the box.
- There is no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances around.
- The vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of the liquid that needs to be driven off, so vacuum drying can be easily applied to heat-sensitive substances;
- For samples that are not easy to dry, such as powder or other granular samples, the vacuum drying method can effectively shorten the drying time;
- Various mechanical parts with complex structures or other porous samples are cleaned and then using vacuumdrying method, leaving no residual material after being completely dried;
- It is safer to use-under vacuum or inert conditions, the possibility of oxides exploding when exposed to heat is completely eliminated;
- Compared with ordinary drying which relies on air circulation, powdered samples will not be blown or moved by flowing air;
- The unique full-mirror inner tank design improves the appearance quality and heating effect of the tank.
- The instrument LCD display has higher clarity and sensitivity.
|Power voltage||AC220V 50HZ|
|Temperature control range||RT+10～250℃|
|Degree of constant temperature fluctuation||±1.0℃|
|Dimensions of the working chamber|
|Liner material||Stainless steel|
|Note||Except 6090 and 6210 series are equipped with vacuum pumps, the other models can be equipped with vacuum pumps.|
1、The vacuum valve is simple to operate.
2、 The LCD screen has higher clarity and sensitivity.
3、Using KF25 link, which is easy to operate.
Installation and Debugging
The vacuum drying oven should be placed in a room with good ventilation and no strong vibration, and no flammable and explosive materials should be placed around it.
The door is closed and the air release valve is closed, and the vacuum valve is opened.
Connect the vacuum pump to the suction port with the suction pipe, turn on the power supply of vacuum pump to start pumping, when the vacuum gauge indicates -0.1Mpa, first turn off the vacuum valve, and then turn off the power supply of vacuum pump (to prevent back suction), and the box is in vacuum at this time. If the heating function is not required, the debugging of the vacuum box is over.
Switch on the power supply of vacuum drying oven and set the temperature controller to the required temperature. The digital display on the temperature controller is divided into two rows. The upper row displays the actual measured temperature and the lower row shows the set temperature. When the display temperature is close to the set temperature, the heating indicator will flash, the temperature control enters a constant temperature state, and the vacuum drying oven works normally.
Matters Needing Attention
- The vacuum drying oven must be effectively grounded.
- Do not touch the glass on the door with your hands when vacuuming or heating, and people should be more than 1 meter away from the door.
- The vacuum drying oven cannot bake flammable, explosive and corrosive items.
- When the vacuum drying oven does not need to pump gas continuously, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the power switch of the vacuum motor is turned off to prevent the vacuum pump oil from pouring into the oven.
- If the vacuumdrying oven fails, be sure to ask a professional to repair it.
- If repairing the electrical part, please ask a professional electrical engineer to repair it.
- The power plug must be unplugged when replacing the fuse and repairing electrical parts.
- If the vacuum drying oven is not used for a long time, the power plug must be unplugged.
- The vacuum drying ovenshould be kept tidy, and the door glass should be wiped with soft cloth. Do not wipe it with chemical solvents to avoid causing chemical reactions and scratchingthe glass.
- The vacuum drying ovenshould be kept clean. If it is not used for a long time, it should be covered with a plastic bag dust cover and placed in the drying room.
Common Faults and Solutions
|No power||The plug is not plugged in or disconnected||Plug in or wire in|
|The fuse is broken||Replace the fuse|
|The temperature inside the oven does not rise||The setting temperature is low||Adjust the set temperature|
|The electric heater is broken||Replace the electric heater（external heating）|
|The temperature controller is broken||Replace the temperature controller|
|The temperature sensor is loose||Rotate the sensor nut|
|The error between the set temperature and the temperature in the oven is large||The temperature sensor is broken||Change the temperature sensor|
|Set temperature fine-tuning potentiometer shift||Adjust the trimmer potentiometer|
|Vacuum can’t be drawn||The vent valve on the panel is not closed||Close the vent valve|
|Vacuum valve on panel is not open||Open the vacuum valve|
|The suction pipe of the vacuum pump is not connected properly||Connect the suction pipe|
|The vacuum pump is broken||Replace the vacuum pump|
|The door is not closed tightly||Close the door tightly|
|The door rubber sealing ring is broken||Replace the door rubber sealing ring|
|The vacuum gauge on the panel is broken||Replace the vacuum gauge|
|Air leakage||The door/seal ring is broken||Replace it|
|Rubber hose aging||Replace it|
|Vacuum valve is broken||Replace the vacuum valve|
There are no reviews yet.