An ultrasonic cell grinder is to convert electrical energy into sound energy through a transducer. Then sound energy turns into a dense cluster of small bubbles through the liquid medium. These bubbles burst rapidly to create a bomb-like energy that can break up cells and other materials.
An ultrasonic cell grinder possesses the functions of breaking tissues, bacteria, viruses, spores and other cellular structures, homogenizing, emulsifying, mixing, degassing, disintegrating and dispersing, leaching and extraction, accelerating reaction and other functions.
An ultrasonic cell grinder is widely used in laboratory research and enterprise production of biology, medicine, chemistry, pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics, environmental protection and other fields.
The principle of an ultrasonic cell grinder is neither mysterious nor complex. Simply speaking, it converts electrical energy into sound energy through a transducer. Then sound energy turns into a dense cluster of small bubbles through the liquid medium. These bubbles burst rapidly to create a bomb-like energy that can break up cells and other materials.
As an elastic mechanical wave in material mediums, the ultrasonic wave is a kind of fluctuation form, which can function as the diagnostic ultrasound to detect the physiological and pathological information of the human body. Meanwhile, it is also a form of energy. When a certain amount of ultrasound is transmitted in the organism, the interaction among them will bring about changes of organism’s functions and structures, known as ultrasound biological effect.
The main effects of ultrasound on cells are thermal effect, cavitation effect and mechanical effect.
The thermal effect means that the friction blocks the molecular vibration caused by ultrasound and converts partial energy into local high heat (42-43℃) when ultrasound travels through a medium. As the critical lethal temperature of the normal tissue is 45.7℃ and the tumor tissue is more sensitive than normal tissue, the metabolism of the tumor cells is impaired at this temperature, and the synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein is affected, so that cancer cells can be killed while the normal tissue is not affected.
The cavitation effect means that cavitation forms in an organism under ultrasonic irradiation. With the cavitation vibration and its violent explosion, the mechanical shear force and turbulence are generated, causing the tumor bleeding, tissue collapse and necrosis. In addition, the rupturing of cavitation bubbles can generate instantaneous high temperature(about 5000℃) and high pressure(up to 500×104 Pa), which can pyrolyze the steam into .OH radicals and .H atoms. The redox reaction caused by .OH radicals and .H atoms can contribute to polymer degradation, enzyme inactivation, lipid peroxidation and cell killing.
The mechanical effect refers to the primary effect of ultrasound. In the course of ultrasonic wave propagation, the medium particles compress and stretch alternately to constitute pressure change, which gives rise to the damage of cell structure. The killing effect is closely related to the frequency and intensity of ultrasound.
- The ultrasonic probe is made of imported titanium alloy material.
- High efficiency transducer.
- The amplitude can be automatically adjusted, maintaining the same amplitude under various load conditions.
- Set the ultrasonic interval time.
- Microcomputer control, and continuous regulation of ultrasonic power.
- The integrated temperature controls the sample temperature.
- All soundproof boxes are made of special sound-insulating material.
A single set of conventional machine consists of the digital drive power, the power cord and cable of ultrasonic sonochemistry host.
Note: Please immediately inform us after taking pictures if there is any missing or damaged parts of products.
|Adjustable Range of Amplitude/Power||20%-100%|
|Effective Ultrasonic Length||500mm||500mm||490mm||490mm|
|Diameter of Standard Emitter||50mm||50mm||35-50mm||35-50mm|
|Ultrasonic Effective Range(Diameter)|
|Flange Mounting Mode||77.5 quick mounting clamp, 158 assembled flange, DN50 flange|
|Standard Configuration||Ultrasonic main engine + Digital drive power|
- The figure 1 and 2 are pictures of ultrasonic sonochemistry toolheads. The toolheads in our company are made of imported titanium alloy, more durable and cavitation resistant.
- It is a transducer shown in the following figure, which is completely and independently produced by our company. Durable and well-adapted, it enjoys a great reputation in the industry.
- The sonochemistry power supply adopts digital power that can track frequency in the real time. The power supply and the sonochemistry main engine are connected by the aviation plug, effectively preventing explosion and fire. The external control of this power supply is a switching value system, which can be connected to PLC for remote control.
1.Connect the control circuit required by the external to the signal control interface behind the drive power. The external button is to control the start and stop of ultrasonic after the ultrasonic device is energized. Press the button to start the ultrasonic, and release the button to stop the ultrasonic.
2.Circuit diagram of the signal control interface.
The following circuit diagram is mainly for remote control of ultrasonic start and stop.
3.When the ultrasonic transducer is connected to the power supply correctly, turn on the power switch(on the bottom of LCD panel). Press the frequency search switch on the panel when the panel lights up, and the ultrasonic device will automatically search frequency. The resonant frequency and other parameters, as well as “COMPLETED” and “NO FAULT”, will be displayed after the frequency search. (The ultrasonic device works resonantly, so it can only operate properly after the frequency is locked.
- Confirm that the power cord is connected to the input terminal of the drive power. The power supply is required to be grounded.
- Confirm that the aviation plug of the ultrasonic transducer is properly connected to the output terminal of the high frequency ultrasonic on the back panel of the drive power, and the aviation plug nut is tightened.
- Connect the power supply, and turn on the start switch on the front panel.
If the resonant frequency of the transducer is within the range of the sweep frequency of the drive power, it will show a screen like that in the Figure 3.
- The buttons of “+”and “-” can adjust the percentage of the device amplitude output (or set parameters directly). The greater the amplitude value is, the greater the output power is. In general use, it is recommended to adjust from 60% to 80%, and it is not recommended to work at full power for a long time.
- After debugging the drive power, press the “Start Ultrasonic”on the LCD panel of the drive power, and the device can work properly.
- Make sure that the power button is off before power connection.
- Make sure that the power socket is grounded reliably, otherwise the power shell and components of the transducer will be charged.
- Service Environment: Indoor Use;
- Humidity: ≤85%RH;
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃-40℃;
- Space Requirements: The distance between the device and the surrounding objects shouldn’t be less than 150mm, and the distance from the thermovent shouldn’t be less than 200mm.
- Don’t casually move driving power and directly plug in or out power supply during the operation. In case of any abnormal sound or indication, switch off the driving power immediately and troubleshoot the failure cause to avoid equipment damage.
- It is a normal phenomenon to have some slight cavitation on the surface of toolheads after products go through the factory test.
- There are precision components carrying high voltage in the ultrasonic device. Don’t disassemble or assemble without permission or under no guidance of professional personnel.
- Pay attention to the case temperature of the main engine when it is used for a long time. The forced dissipation is required when the temperature exceeds 45℃ in order to ensure the normal operation of the main engine.
- Remove the blue plastic film before use to ensure the heat dissipation.
- It is strictly prohibited to start for a long time without load, and the no-load start shouldn’t exceed 15 seconds.
There will be cavitation condition on the toolheads after a long work of the ultrasonic sonochemistry main engine. If there is serious cavitation effecting the use, please replace toolheads regularly.
Description of Common Faults
|Vibrator Missing||The host and power supply aren’t connected.||Check whether the connection between the host and the power supply is disconnected.||If you cannot solve the problem by yourself, please contact our company|
|Current Overload||The output power exceeds the upper limit of the device.||Reduce the immersion depth of the sonochemistry toolheads in the liquid; Or reduce the amplitude output percentage.|
|Impedance Anomaly||Excessive liquid load||Reduce load viscosity or reduce the immersion depth of toolheads.|
|Out of Range||The host frequency is out of range of power supply||Toolheads cavitation or equipment abnormal|
Note: In case of alarm, press the “Alarm Reset” button on the LCD panel, and the device will reset. Press the “Detect Sound Wave” button at this time, and the device will re-enter the working state of frequency search.
[title style=”center” text=”Quality Certification” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
[title style=”center” text=”Our Service” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
- Provide 24-hour technical consultation and reply;
- Provide professional quotation information;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- With supervision from the source of products, the qualified rate of raw materials entering the factory can reach 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport of products are in strictaccordance with the export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification;
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistance in solving problems such as equipment damage in the transport.
[title style=”center” text=”Send Message” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
Error: Contact form not found.