Vacuum Pump Description
Vacuum pump is a new type of multi-purpose vacuum pump designed on the principle of negative pressure produced by jet flow with circulating water as working fluid. It provides circulating cooling water for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, filtration, sublimation and other applications. It is the ideal equipment for laboratories in colleges and universities, pharmaceuticals, food processing and other fields.
Vacuum Pump Display
Vacuum Pump Features
1. RS series vacuum pump has obvious water-saving effect, especially suitable for laboratories where water resources are scarce or water pressure is insufficient.
2, RS series vacuum pump in addition to provide vacuum conditions, but also automatic external circulation of water, for the reaction device to provide circulating cooling water.
3. The design is novel and easy to use. Small size, light weight, easy to move, easy to operate and observe.
4. Check valve is installed on the suction channel to prevent circulating water from returning to the vacuuming equipment when the vacuum operation stops.
5, corrosion resistance, no pollution.
6, the machine is stable and reliable, low noise.
Vacuum Pump Application
1. The pump is one of the basic equipment for exhausting the airtight container. It can be used as a main pump independently, as a booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump, or as a holding pump for a vacuum system, or as a pre-pump for various pumps. Therefore, it can be used in the electric vacuum industry, vacuum bottle manufacturing, vacuum welding and as an accessory for precision measuring tools or instruments that require vacuum. It is more suitable for laboratory use due to its small size, light weight and quiet operation.
2. Under the conditions of atmospheric temperature 5℃-40℃ and inlet pressure below 1230pa, the pump is allowed to work continuously for many hours. And the gas ballast valve whose suction water content relative humidity is greater than 90% should be open.
3. The air inlet is wide open to the atmosphere, and the working time of the pump shall not exceed one minute.
4. The pump is not suitable for pumping peroxide, toxic, explosive, corrosive gases and gases containing dust particles that chemically react with the pump.
Vacuum Pump Parameter
|Product Name||Vacuum Pump|
|Free Air Displacement||4.5 CFM|
|Ultimate Vacuum||5 Pa|
|Voltage||220V / 50Hz|
Packing and Shipping