Portable Sterilizer Autoclave Parameter
0.14 – 0.16 Mpa
Max. safety pressure
AC220V/50Hz / 2 KW
G.W /N. W
Autoclaves in the Mushroom Industry
Autoclaves are an important tool in the mushroom industry because they are used to sterilize the growing medium used to produce mushrooms.
This sterilization process is necessary to prevent the spread of diseases and other contaminants that can be harmful to the crop. Autoclaves are also used to pasteurize the compost used to grow mushrooms, which helps to eliminate any potential pathogens or disease–causing organisms that could be present in the compost.
Autoclaves can also be used to sterilize the mushroom harvesting equipment, helping to ensure the safety of the mushrooms that are harvested.
Portable Sterilizer Autoclave Features
1. Compact and lightweight: Portable autoclaves are small and lightweight enough to be easily transported in a medical bag or backpack.
2. Easy to use: Portable autoclaves are designed to be easy to set up and operate, making them a great choice for medical professionals who are on the go or have limited space.
3. Safe and effective: Portable autoclaves use pressurized steam to sterilize equipment and supplies, ensuring that they are safe for use.
4. Automated: Many portable autoclave models come with automated features, such as an automatic shut–off, that make them even more convenient to use.
5. Cost effective: Portable autoclaves are usually more affordable than their larger counterparts, making them a great choice for medical professionals who are on a budget.
Ready to Query? Get a quote now!
Contact us for a free quote