The preparative chromatography is a kind of modular purification device with powerful functions. It improves the purification process in Chinese herbal medicine, chemical synthesis, and drug separation of biological protein, allowing the gradient elution of four different solvents. Two wavelengths can simultaneously monitor the process on line. The software conforms to the regulations of CFDA GXP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11, which can do the audit tracking, easily store and call methods, and complete the distillate collection under the same platform.
The preparative chromatography is used for separating and purifying materials, especially for materials hard to be separated by general methods, with less loss and high recovery rate.
The preparative chromatography is widely applied for separation, purification and preparation of plant active ingredients, natural products, organic synthetic products, protein biopolymers and other target active ingredients, satisfying both laboratory research and industrial production.
- Rapidly complete the purification and preparation of compounds of small molecules and macromolecules’active ingredients.
- Modular configuration and integrated distillate collection.
- The cam curve compensation technology can efficiently control the flow pulsationand guarantee the minimum baseline noise.
- The multi-point flow correction curve can ensure the flow accuracy and system repeatability within the range of full flow.
- The flow pump possesses the function of automatic cleaning, avoiding the residue of buffer solution and the precipitation of crystallization that may lead to blockage.
- The simultaneous monitoring of two wavelengths, within the range of 190nm to 800nm, can make a reliable on-line analysis for main components, by-products and impurities.
- It is convenient to replace lights and flow cells as well as intelligent to switch deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps to ensure the maximum of running time.
- High sensitive on-line detection. Supported by system, a great variety of detectors are optional, such as UV detector, ELSD detector and RI detector.
- With the optimization of mixer’s flow path, it can provide the best elution mixing efficiency and minimum dead volume.
- The flow path can be made of stainless steel 316L, PEEK, pure titanium, Hastelloy alloy or other various materials.
- The automatic distillate collector, with various collecting modes, can be equipped with collecting tubes with a great variety of specifications.
- The project management uses the database mode to manage data.
- Strict authority management. Electronic signature, electronic record, audit tracking function, user registration and a variety of authority setting modes.
|System Pump||PUP0050 Double Plunger Parallel Pump||High Accuracy 316L Chromatography Pump (Optional)|
|Flow Rate Range||0.01-50 ml/min||0.01-100 ml/min|
|Flow Rate Accuracy||±0.5%||±0.5%|
|Gradient Type||Step and linear change gradient, on-line modification of gradient and flow rate||Step and linear change gradient, on-line modification of gradient and flow rate|
|Minimum Gradient Type||1.00%||1.00%|
|Detector Light Source||Imported deuterium lamp and tungsten lamp (The system can automatically switch light sources.)||Imported deuterium lamp and tungsten lamp (The system can automatically switch light sources.)|
|On-line Monitoring of Multi-Wavelengths||190-700nm||190-800nm（Simultaneously on-line monitoring of two wavelengths）|
|Collector||Automatic Distillate Collector||Automatic Distillate Collector|
|Collecting Pipe Support||120 bits: Φ15×150mm, 15mL, glass tube|
Or 42 bits: Φ28×105mm, 50mL, centrifugal tube
|120 bits: Φ15×150mm, 15mL, glass tube|
Or 42 bits: Φ28×105mm, 50mL, centrifugal tube
|Collecting Mode||Manual, full collection, interval collection and peak collection||Manual, full collection, interval collection and peak collection|
|Manual Sample Loading Valve||Standard configuration: 5ml quantitative loop (Optional: 1ml, 2ml, 10ml, 20ml）||Standard configuration: 2ml quantitative loop (Optional: 1ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml）|
|Control Software||Use USB and RS-232 interfaces, and adopt PC software workstation based on Windows 7/8/10.||Use USB and RS-232 interfaces, and adopt PC software workstation based on Windows 7/8/10.|
|Power Supply||220V±10%, 50/60Hz||220V±10%, 50Hz|
|Dimension||Overall Dimension: 300×400×600 mm, four cartons in a wooden box|
Wooden box: 1180*650*200 mm
|Pump: 370×240×152 mm|
UV detector: 370×240×152 mm
Collector: 355×241×320 mm
Test tube, injector, capillary tube, TLC plate, UV detector, developing tank, measuring cylinder, ultrasonic oscillator, conical flask, etc.
Rotary evaporator, freezing dryer, nitrogen generator, etc.
- The mobile phase must use HPLC grade reagents, which should be degassed before use.
- Don’t run the device under overpressure. Stop it in case of overpressure and find out the causes. It can go on working after troubleshooting.
- Don’t use contaminated water to clean chromatography column.
- Prevent incompatible solvents from coming into the pump together.
- Clean chromatography columns and detector’s colorimetric cells after completing the analysis.
Note: The liquid chromatography equipment is high precision and relatively valuable, with a quicker upgrading speed. The inspectors are required to better master professional operation technology. The equipment must be used by professional technicians in strict accordance with relevant operation regulations in order to avoid the inaccurate inspection results or equipment damage caused by improper operations.
Principles of After-Sales Service:
Process of After-Sales Service:
1.Respond to customers’ problems in time after receiving them.
1.1Propose a solution to customers in 24 hours if sales personnel can handle it.
1.2If the problems require after-sales personnel to handle, send the feedback information sheet to the after-sales personnel. They will officially involved in dealing with customers’ problems.
2.After receiving the information sheet, the after-sales personnel should learn the specific circumstance of the customer from the sales personnel in 24 hours. Meanwhile, the sales personnel is responsible for establishing a WhatsApp group with the customer, the after-sales personnel and the general manager.
3.The after-sales personnel directly get in touch with the customer via E-mail and WhatsApp, have a detailed understanding with the customer’s problem, and schedule the video call in three working days.
4.Check and preliminarily confirm the equipment failure through the first video call, and propose a effective solution.
4.1Provide the operation scheme in 24 hours after the video call if the device can be repaired through the simple operation of the customer. Schedule the second video call to guide the maintenance work on site after the customer has made preparations well.
4.11 The after-sales service can be completed if the device can work well again.
4.12 Propose another solution if the device still can’t work well. The process can refer to the 4.1 and 4.2. The after-sales service can be completed if the device can work well again.
4.2If the customer need hire a local technician to repair the device, send the preparation work and the maintenance process to the customer in 24 hours after the video call. Make a video call with the customer to guide the maintenance on site when the technician goes to do the repair.
4.21 The after-sales service can be completed if the device can work well again.
4.22 Propose another solution if the device still can’t work well. The process can refer to the 4.1 and 4.2. The after-sales service can be completed if the device can work well again.
4.3If the customer need replace accessories, the after-sales personnel should inform the sales personnel to deliver replacement accessories through the customer management module in the joinfworld or Ding Talk in 12 hours after the video call. The sales personnel should fill in the after-sales problem order sheet in 24 hours after being informed, and inform the customer of the delivery process. After the customer receives the accessory, refer to the 4.1 and 4.2.
4.31 The after-sales service can be completed if the device can work well again.
4.32 If the device still can’t work well, refer to the 4.12 and 4.22.
5.After the after-sales service, the sales personnel should send the after-sales service evaluation form, and invite the customer to rate the after-sales service.
Purpose: solve customers’ problems in three video calls.