According to market demands, our company has launched an ultra-low temperature fluid pump, which is pneumatic diaphragm pump.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a new type of conveying equipment, which uses compressed air as the power source. It can be used for all kinds of ultra-low temperature liquids, corrosive liquids, liquids with particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, and highly toxic liquids, which can all be exhausted.
In the two symmetrical working chambers of the diaphragm pump, each is equipped with an elastic diaphragm, and the connecting rod integrates the two diaphragms into one. After the compressed air enters the air valve chamber from the intake joint of the pump, it pushes the diaphragms of the two working chambers and drives the diaphragms connected by the connecting rods to move synchronously. At the same time, the gas in the other working chamber is discharged out of the pump from the back of its diaphragm. When the piston reaches the end of the stroke, the valve mechanism will automatically introduce compressed air into the other working chamber, and push the diaphragm pump to move in the reverse direction, which forms a synchronous reciprocating movement of the two diaphragms. Two one-way ball valves are set in each working chamber. The reciprocating movement of the diaphragm causes the internal volume of the working chamber to change. As the two one-way ball valves alternately open and close, continuous suction and discharge of liquid will happen.
Overflow part (SUS304), diaphragm material (Teflon), valve ball (PTFE), valve seat (PTFE)
Continuously suck and discharge ultra-low temperature liquid.
1.Chemical industry: acids, alkalis, solvents, suspended solids, dispersion systems.
2.Petrochemical industry: crude oil, heavy oil, grease, mud, sludge, etc.
3.Coating industry: resin, solvent, colorant, paint, etc.
4.Daily chemical industry: detergent, shampoo, lotion, cream, hand cream, surfactant.
5.Ceramic industry: mud slurry, pottery slurry, lime slurry, clay slurry.
6.Mining industry: coal slurry, magma, mud, mortar, explosive slurry, lubricating oil, etc.
7.Water treatment: lime slurry, soft sediment, sewage, chemicals, wastewater.
8.Food industry: liquid semi-solid, chocolate, brine, vinegar, syrup, vegetable oil, soybean oil,honey, animal blood.
9.Beverage industry: yeast, syrup, concentrate, gas-liquid mixture, wine, fruit juice, etc.
10.Pharmaceutical industry: solvents, acids, alkalis, plant extracts, ointments, plasma and other pharmaceutical liquids.
11.Paper industry: binders, resins, paints, inks, pigments, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
12.Electronics industry: solvents, electroplating solutions, cleaning solutions, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, waste acids, corrosive acids.
13.Textile industry: dye chemicals, resins, glues, etc.
14.Construction industry: cement slurry, ceramic tile binder, rock slurry, ceiling paint, etc.
15.Automotive industry: polishing emulsion, oil, coolant, automotive primer, oil emulsion paint, varnish, additives,degreasing fluid, paint, etc.
16.Furniture industry: adhesives, varnishes, dispersion systems, solvents, colorants, white wood glue, epoxy resin,starch binder.
17.Metallurgy, casting and dyeing industry: metal slurry, hydroxide and carbide slurry, dust washing slurry, etc.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump can not only pump flowing liquid, but also transport some medium that is not easy to flow. It has many advantages of self-priming pump, submersible pump, shielding pump and impurity pump.
1.No irrigation water is needed, the suction stroke can be up to 7m, the lift can be up to 70m, and the outlet pressure is ≤0.8Mpa;
2.It has a wide flowarea andgood passing performance, whose maximum particle diameter is 9.4mm. When pumping mud and impurities, there is only a little wear on the pump;
3.The liftand flow can be adjusted by the air source pressure (the air source pressure is between 0.1-0.8Mpa);
4.Working environment range: 5-65°C, conveying medium range (-80℃-150°C);
5.The pump has no rotating parts and no shaft seal. The diaphragm completely separates the pumped medium from the pump’s moving parts and working medium, and the delivered medium will not leak out. Therefore, when pumping toxic, volatile or corrosive medium, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety;
6.No electricity needed, which is safe and reliable in flammable and explosive places;
7.Can be immersed in the medium to work;
8.It is convenient to use, reliable in operation.Simple opening and closing of gas valves is required to start and stop. Even if there is no medium for a long time due to unexpected conditions or sudden shutdown, the pump will not be damaged. Once overloaded, the pump will automatically stopwith self-protection performance. When the load returns to normal, it can automatically start running again;
9.Simple structure and few wearing parts;
10.Can transport more viscous liquid (viscosity below 10000 centipoise);
11.It has unique shape design, small size, simple structure, and is easy to install
|Low temperature pneumatic diaphragm pump|
|Maximum flow (t/h)||1||3||7||22||34||62|
|Maximum lift (m)||70||70||84||84||84||84|
|Maximum suction (m)||4||4.5||5.48||5.48||5.48||7.6|
|Outlet pressure (Mpa)||0.7||0.7||0.84||0.84||0.84||8.4|
|Conveying medium temperature (℃)||-80 ~ 150℃|
|Particle diameter (mm)||1.5||2.5||3.2||6.4||6.4||9.4|
|Inlet caliber (in)||1/4||1/4||1/2||1/2||1/2||3/4|
|Air consumption (m3/min)||0.36||0.36||0.67||0.9||1.5-2||3-4|
|Air compressor recommendation (kw)||3||3||5.5||7.5||11-15||22|
1.It has unique shape design, small size, simple structure, and is easy to install.
2.The diaphragm, valve ball and valve seat of the pneumatic diaphragm pump are made of PTFE, which can pass ultra-low temperature and strong corrosive media.
3.The fluid inlet and outlet are connected by quick-connect flanges, which is convenient and fast to operate.
4.The inlet of the air source adopts a direct plug-in quick connector, which is convenient and fast to operate.
5.The outlet is equipped with high-quality muffler to reduce noise and perform fault diagnosis.
1.Air compressor provides power source.
2.Pneumatic triple partsare to filter dust and moisture in the air, control the pressure and adjust the flow rate, automatically add lubricating oil, and extend the service life of the wearing parts of the pump intermediates.
3.The pulse damper smoothes the pipeline pulsation by changing the volume of the gasaccording to Boyle’s law P1*V1=P2*V2.
1.Why does the pneumatic diaphragm pump not have a power cord?
This is a device that uses compressed air as a power source and does not require direct power connection.
2.What should I do if the pulse is very strong when the liquid of the pneumatic diaphragm pump circulates?
Under normal circumstances, there is a pulse, if you need to eliminate the pulse, you can choose a pulse damper.
3.Can the pneumatic diaphragm pump suck in and discharge low-temperature ethanol at -80℃?
Yes. All parts exposed to low-temperature ethanol are made of low-temperature-resistant stainless steel and PTFE.
4.Can the diaphragm pump work when there is pressure in the inlet?
No, there are four ball valves and ball seats on the upper and lower covers of the diaphragm pump. When the inlet is under pressure, the ball cannot fall back and produce suction.
5.Can the equipment be OEM?
Related Product Recommendation
1.Stainless steel tank, used for feeding and discharging.
2.Centrifuge, used for feeding and discharging.
3.Filter, used forpressurized feed.
Packing and Delivery
[title style=”center” text=”Quality Certifications” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
[title style=”center” text=”Our Service” tag_name=”h2″ color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
- Provide 24-hour technical consultation and reply;
- Provide professional quotation information;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- With supervision from the source of products, the qualified rate of raw materials entering the factory can reach 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport of products are in strict accordance with the export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification;
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
- Provide assistance in solving problems such as equipment damage in the transport.
[title style=”center” text=”Send Message” color=”rgba(32, 163, 219, 0.81)”]
There are no reviews yet.