1. Check whether the inlet and outlet valves of the refrigeration equipment are normally opened and whether the pressure is within the normal range.
2. Check whether the power of each device is in the ON position.
3. Check the power supply: the power of the power supply should be greater than the total power of the instrument, and the power supply must have a good grounding device;
4. The equipment should be placed in a dry and ventilated place;
5. Pay attention to the position of the liquid level in the tank. When the liquid level is too low, the refrigerant medium should be added in time;
6. All switches should be turned off after use;
7. Regularly remove debris from the condenser;