Muffle furnaces are currently for sale with the favorable price and sincere service.
What is a muffle furnace?
Muffle furnace is a general heating equipment, according to the appearance of the shape, it can be divided into box-type furnace, tube-type furnace, and crucible furnace.
Muffle furnace refers to a type of jacketed enclosure that is used to heat a material to significantly high temperatures while keeping it contained and fully isolated from external contaminants, chemicals or substances. It is usually lined with stainless steel, making them largely corrosion resistant.
The main purpose of using muffle furnace is to protect the workpiece from the effects of combustion products. Another purpose is to eliminate the non-uniformity of the temperature on the “combustion side” of the muffle wall of the industrial furnace.
(1) Thermal processing, industrial workpiece processing, thermal processing or treatment of small workpieces in cement and building materials industries.
(2) Pharmaceutical industry: used for drug inspection, pretreatment of medical samples, etc.
(3) Analytical chemistry industry: used for sample processing in water quality analysis, environmental analysis and other fields, and can also be used for analyzing petroleum.
(4) Coal quality analysis: used to determine moisture, ash, volatile content, ash melting point analysis, ash composition analysis, element analysis. It can also be used as a general-purpose ashing furnace.
It can be classified according to its appearance, heating element, rated temperature, controller, and thermal insulation material. For details, see the following:
1) According to the appearance and shape, it can be divided into box furnace, tube furnace and crucible furnace.
2) According to the heating elements, it can be divided into electric furnace wire muffle furnace, silicon carbide rod muffle furnace and silicon molybdenum rod muffle furnace.
3) According to the rated temperature, it is generally divided into: muffle furnace below 1000℃; 1000℃, 1200℃ muffle furnace; 1300℃, 1400℃ muffle furnace; 1600℃, 1700℃ muffle furnace; 1800℃ muffle furnace.
4) According to the controller, there are the following types: pointer meter, ordinary digital display meter, PID adjustment control table, program control table;
5) According to the insulation materials, there are two types: ordinary refractory brick and ceramic fiber.
Request a Quote
Get in Touch with Us
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China