With professional team, high quality service, and reasonable price, Lanphan laboratory centrifuge is your ideal choice.
What is a laboratory centrifuge?
A laboratory centrifuge refers to a special device for rapid separation of mixed liquids by centrifugal force. It can spin at a really high speed and separate components of liquids according to their density. It is one of the essential equipment for research and development and production widely used in a great number of fields, such as biology, medicine, agronomy, bioengineering and biopharmaceutical. This product is elegant in appearance, compact in structure and flexible in operation, which can be directly placed on the work table for operation. The parts in contact with materials can be made of various materials or adopt plastic spraying technology to meet experiment needs.
Introduction to laboratory centrifuge
How does a Laboratory Centrifuge Work?
A laboratory centrifuge works on the sedimentation principle, which makes of centrifugal force to separate components of a sample based on their density. The centrifugal force is generally generated by the spinning of the centrifuge.
Laboratory Centrifuge Parts and Functions
A laboratory centrifuge is mainly composed of four parts: the driving system, various centrifugal rotors, the temperature control system and the whole machine control system. As their name suggests, four parts have different functions.
- Driving System: Adopting the brush-less frequency conversion motor, it can output the maximum torque at different speeds.
- Centrifugal Rotors: Various centrifugal rotors can be used to separate a great variety of biological samples.
- Temperature Control System: There are two types of temperature control, including low and normal temperature control. It possesses the pre-cooling procedure and the function of maintaining constant cooling in standby state.
- Whole Machine Control System: It mostly adopts micro computer to control the machine, and control panel with LCD screen and digital display, which is used to control the whole machine.
Applications of a Laboratory Centrifuge
A laboratory centrifuge has a wide applications, which is usually used for the separation of blood, virus research, DNA research, purification of drugs and the separation of particles with different densities in a solution. It’s well recognized that a laboratory centrifuge serves as an essential equipment in production and scientific research units, such as radio immunity, biochemistry and environmental protection.
Types of Laboratory Centrifuges
There are different ways of classification for laboratory centrifuges, as follows:
- In terms of the speed, laboratory centrifuges can be classified into three types, including special low speed laboratory centrifuges, high speed laboratory centrifuges and ultra-speed laboratory centrifuges.
- According to the separation function, there are special analytic centrifuges and special preparation and production centrifuges for laboratory.
- Based on the temperature control ways, there are two main types, including refrigerated laboratory centrifuges and normal temperature laboratory centrifuges.
- According to the separation ways, laboratory centrifuges can be classified into filtration centrifuges, sedimentation centrifuges and separation centrifuges.
- In terms of the purpose, there are a great variety of laboratory centrifuges, such as medical centrifuges, biological centrifuges, pharmaceutical centrifuges, chemical centrifuges, food centrifuges and other centrifuges.