What causes vacuum pump failure
In the working process of a vacuum pump, there are some failures:
- Insufficient vacuum: it can not reach the ultimate vacuum of a vacuum pump.
- The oil leakage of a vacuum pump, which is one of most common questions of a vacuum pump.
- The abrasion of a vacuum pump’s bearing, which is a common question of a vacuum pump.
- Corrosion, which includes overall corrosion and partial corrosion.
What are the troubleshooting of vacuum pump
These are the troubleshooting solutions of a vacuum pump aiming at the failures above:
- Check if there is air leakage and drain compressible steam from non-pump oil contamination. Replace rotor and spring with new, and clean rotor and pump cavity. Check the exhaust valve and change it if necessary.
- Replace worn-out oil pumps, shaft seals, gaskets, and vacuum pump accessories such as felt pads that have been filled with pump oil, and keep the oil tank clean.
- Replacethe original imported vacuum pump accessories, which can fundamentally solve the problem. Make sure to use original parts or imported vacuum pump parts of good quality for replacement.
- Make sure to use high polymer composite material on the surface of the vacuum pump, which has very good chemical resistance, excellent mechanical properties and adhesive properties.