Lanphan 2XZ series rotary vane vacuum pump is one of the basic instruments for removing gas from a sealing container.There may be several kinds of problems in the operation of rotary vane vacuum pump. Today, lanphan will tell you how to perfectly solve the common failures of rotary vane vacuum pump.
What are the common failures of rotary vane vacuum pump?Lower vacuum degree, overload operation of the motor leads to stuck, noise, oil leakage, oil injection, difficult to start, no pumping, etc. Let’s see how to eliminate the rotary vane vacuum pump failure.
the common failures and solutions of rotary vane vacuum pumps
|Rotary vane vacuum pump failure phenomenon||Cause of failure of rotary vane vacuum pump||Rotary vane vacuum pump fault solution|
|low vacuum degree||1. The lack of oil|
2. Dirty oil or emulsification
3. Pump oil brand or mixed oil, summer use sticky over small oil
5. Excessive fit clearance (or wear and scratch)
6. The oil path is blocked, and the proper amount of oil is not adhered to the pump chamber.
7. When the rotary vane vacuum pump is operated, the temperature rise is too high, so that the pump oil concentration becomes thinner, the sealing property is deteriorated, and the oil vapor pressure is increased.
8. When the diaphragm in the pump is pressed in, the interference is too large, causing the pump chamber to bulge and leak.
9. The exhaust valve is damaged and the seal is not good.
10. Improper assembly, end cover plate screw tightness is inconsistent, the rotor axis displacement.
11. rotary vane is not flexible.
12. Exhausted gas temperature is too high
13. The filter in the intake pipe is blocked
14. Valve gasket damaged or not tightened
|1. Refueling to the center of the oil mark|
2.oil change3. oil change
4. Check the sealing status of shaft seal, exhaust valve, end cover, air inlet and other parts, and repair and replace the sealing ring
5. Check the fit clearance between the pump chamber, rotor, rotor blade and end cover plate.
6. Regulate the oil intake of the oil circuit. Use high-pressure air to blow through the oil hole to clean the deposits during cleaning.7. Cool down with cooling water, check the fit clearance and stop repairing according to the accuracy request
8. repair the pump chamber or replace the pump,scrap
9. repair or replace the valve vane
11. Grinding rotor and rotary vane, interchange spring.
12. Hot gas is pumped into the pump before cooling and installation
13. Take out the air inlet, clean the filter net, dry it, and then install it
14. Replace washer and tighten air ballast valve
|The motor is overloaded, so that it does not turn, and the phenomenon of “catch”||1. Damage to the spring causes the rotor to be unevenly stressed|
2. Improper assembly and apply force to a part
3. External dirt such as metal chips, particles, etc. fall into the pump cavity due to the damage of the filter
4.End clearance is too small, the pump temperature is too high
5. Improper slaking, scaling and viscosity of pump oil
6. rotor failure7. Shaft and shaft cover fit too tight, lack of oil smooth
8. The middle airway is not clear
9.The cross joint in the shaft is damaged
|1.replace a spring|
2. reassemble3. Remove the pump, check, clean and install the filter
4. Grind the rotor rotor and adjust the clearance
5. oil change
6. Re-matching new parts
7. smooth the oil path
8. Clear the middle airway or use a thinner rubber pad
9. Replace the rotor shaft or cross joint
|There is noise while the pump is running||1. The spring is broken and the impact sound of the rotary vane is emitted during operation.|
2. Improper assembly: loose parts cause abnormal running sound
3.There are dirt in the pump chamber, burrs or deformation of the parts, and running disorders
4. The oil in the pump chamber is not smooth enough
5. The harmful space in the pump chamber is too large
6. Motor fault
|1. replace a spring|
3.Cleaning, inspection, grinding
|oil leak||1. Seals on bearings, end caps, oil windows, oil drain holes, fuel tanks, etc. are damaged or not pressed flat|
2. There is a leak in the box
|1. Exchange of new seals;Pay attention to the correct position during assembly, tighten the screws and average the pressure properly|
2. leaking stoppage
|oil injection||1. Too much oil|
2. Sudden exposure to the atmosphere2. Pump design tank is small4. Pump rotor reversal
|1. Release excess oil|
2. When starting the pump, be careful to start the motor intermittently. Exposure to the atmosphere due to system damage should be noted to close the low vacuum valve or clamp the clip
3. Install oil and gas separation at the exhaust port, and connect rubber tube at the exhaust port to lead away from the working site
4. reset the power supply
|difficult to start up||1. The oil temperature is too low|
2. The inside of the pump is not smooth
3. The inside of the pump is not smooth
4. When the pump is stopped, the pump chamber is not deflated, and a large amount of pump oil enters the pump chamber.5. The motor breaks one phase power (at this time, the motor is silent)
|1. Warm the oil to above 15 °C|
2. Ensure that the workplace temperature is above 15 °C
3. Conditioning oil circuit to enhance smooth and appropriate mechanical pump oil
4.Pay attention to deflation when stopping the pump and check if the differential pressure valve is working properly.
5. examine and maintain the power supply.
|Pump does not pump||1. Damage to the pump coupling or pulley key damaged caused the rotor not rotating.|
2.Double stage pump rotor cross joint damage, high vacuum stage rotor does not rotate.
|1. replace the pump coupling or pulley key|
2. replace or turn over the valve
3. the pump coupling or pulley key4.the pump coupling or pulley key