Just as books wrinkle when they are read for a long time and shoes break when they are worn for a long time, mechanical products are no exception. Any mechanical product will wear out when it has been working for a long time. Let’s discuss about the reasons for the wear of a rotary vane vacuum pump and how to reduce the wear and increase the vacuum, thus enhancing the work efficiency. A rotary vane vacuum pump uses vacuum oil as the sealing medium, and the oil acts in addition to sealing and lubrication. Oil deterioration leads to performance degradation. It is easy to aggravate the vacuum pump wear. Vacuum pump is a device to obtain vacuum. If it can’t get vacuum for a long time and the load of the pump is large, it is also easy to produce wear.
For the problem of the difference between the rated head and the actual running head of a rotary vane vacuum pump, we can reduce the outer diameter of the working wheel by cutting, and reduce the head and flow to make it consistent with the actual lift. Changing the design work point of q rotary vane vacuum pump is an effective way to improve the operating efficiency.
Although a rotary vane vacuum pump is easy to corrode, it is still well-received because of its high vacuum. Anyone who knows about the vacuum pump will understand that the vacuum of a rotary vane vacuum pump is high because the gap between the rotary vane and the rotor is very precise. Therefore, once the rotor is worn, it will definitely have a great impact on the performance of a rotary vane vacuum pump. Next, the reasons and repair methods of a rotary vane vacuum pump will be analyzed.
What are the causes of wear and tear?
- The dirty objects and hard solid particles can enter the vacuum pump and collides with the rotating piece for a long time, which will cause damage to the rotating piece.
- The normal wear of a rotary vane vacuum pump is also an important reason, and the wear of the pump will increase when the vacuum pump oil is emulsified.
- After prolonged use, the sealing performance will be degraded due to the wear of a rotary vane vacuum pump, which will greatly reduce the pumping volume and vacuum.
How to repair worn rotary vane vacuum pump and improve vacuum?
- In the case of large wear and tear, the rotary vane vacuum pump can be replaced with new ones if the processing capacity permits. Because it is more convenient to change the new one than the end of the grinding pump cavity.
- If a rotary vane vacuum pump is worn out, the rotary vane is first corrected with the smallest dimension of the rotor. The fine crepe paper can be pushed flat, and the size and the square rule are measured while grinding until no clear gap is visible.
- If the rotor is worn much, it is first applied to the grinding machine. Then, according to the selected gap value, the rotor and the pump chamber are scraped and ground to ensure the matching gap between the three.
Introduction to 2XZ Series Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Produced by Our Company for Your Reference
Rotary vane series vacuum pump is a two-stage high-speed direct-coupled rotary vane vacuum pump, which is one of the basic equipment for removing gas from a sealed container. A rotor is arranged in the pump chamber, and a rotary vane is arranged in the rotor slot. When the rotor drives the rotary vane to rotate, the rotary vane is closely attached to the chamber wall, the inlet and exhaust ports are separated, and the volume of the intake manifold is periodically expanded. When in Inhalation, the volume of the exhaust chamber is periodically reduced to compress the gas, and the exhaust valve is exhausted to obtain a vacuum. Its working performance consists of two parts: high pressure stage and low pressure stage. Its suction port is connected with vacuum equipment. When operating, the gas in the container is inhaled and discharged in large quantities. When the equipment is vacuumed, the high pressure stage exhaust valve is closed and the high pressure is closed. The gas at the stage inlet will be transferred to the second stage, and a certain vacuum can be obtained by inhaling and discharging the vacuum device through the second stage. The pump and motor of 2XZ series rotary vane vacuum pump are connected with shaft, high speed, small size, compact structure and convenient fluidity.
The above are the wear causes and repair methods of a rotary vane vacuum pump. If you want to know more about the vacuum pump, please contact Henan Lanphan Industrial Co., Ltd.