From the current market feedback, the utilization rate of vacuum pumps has greatly improved. However, how to solve some small problems of the vacuum pump? The use of vacuum pumps is generally in a relatively harsh working environment, which inevitably corrodes the vacuum pump. Then how to deal with corrosion hazard? Now lanphan will introduce you in detail how to repair the corrosion pump.The corrosion forms of metal is divided into two categories: general corrosion and local corrosion.The general corrosion occurs more uniformly on the entire surface of the equipment, and local corrosion only occurs locally, such as pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, stress corrosion, and the like. Corrosion will not only cause economic losses to enterprises, but also cause damage to safety and the environment, and also increase the loss of natural resources.
The vacuum pump corrosion is divided into two kinds. One is evenly corrosion form, and the other is partial corrosion.The former is uniformly corroded and the latter occurs in a small part. During the operation of the vacuum pump, fouling may occur due to working fluid, calcium and magnesium hardness, pH, conductivity, and temperature. All these phenomena can do harm to the equipment. First of all, let us understand the hazards of vacuum pump corrosion.Then just figure out the solving methods.
Vacuum Pump Corrosion Hazard
1. Increase chemical consumption and pollution load.
2. Cause production events and reduce service life of equipment.
3. Increase the number of non-scheduling downtimes, constitutes continuous production and affects the production power of the equipment. If the machine is cleaned, it will increase the repair cost and the rated work load.
4. Increase energy consumption.The traditional correction methods include chemical cleaning with shutdown, high-pressure water cleaning, increased scale inhibitor, manual mechanical cleaning, and shutdown and replacement. But it is more time-consuming and less correct.
For the corrosion scouring problem of the vacuum pump, the surface of the vacuum pump can be anticorrosive by using a polymer composite material. Polymer composites have good chemical resistance, excellent mechanical properties and bonding properties. It can be widely used in equipment corrosion, abrasion, cavitation protection and repair. Compared with the traditional repair method, it has the characteristics of simple construction, low cost, safe performance and good repair effect. And it can greatly extend the service life of the equipment, and effectively improve the operating efficiency of the vacuum pump
Repair Measures for Vacuum Pump Corrosion
1. Surface treatment: Thoroughly remove the surface oxide layer and clean the surface with acetone.
2. Blending material: Reconcile in strict proportions and mix well until there is no color difference.
3. Smear material: Apply a thin layer of material first. Make sure to bond and completely cover, and then apply the material evenly to the repair surface to achieve the required repair thickness.
4. Solidify: 24 hours / 24 ° C (material temperature). For every 11 °C increase in material temperature, the cure time is reduced by half, but the lift temperature must not exceed the material’s temperature.
5. When a special sound occurs, the pressure plate on both ends of the cover can be removed to see if the end faces of the impeller are damaged by the dispenser, and the exhaust valve plate can be checked for normality.
6. In normal work, pay attention to check the working and lubrication of the bearing. The temperature (bearing and outer circle) is generally 15 °C ~ 20 °C higher than the ambient temperature, and the maximum is not allowed to exceed 30 °C ~ 35 °C.
Finally, for the problem of vacuum pump corrosion, I want to recommend a SHZ-DIII desktop anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump produced by our company. (Tips: The pictures used in the full text are SHZ-DIII desktop anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump. You can use it as a reference)
Product Description of SHZ-D(III) Circulating Water Vacuum Pump
Based on the multi-purpose vacuum pump for circulating water and giving consideration to the small laboratory area, the SHZ-D(III) Circulating Pump has a smaller volume and its shell takes shape once, featuring small size, light weight and elegant appearance and other characteristics. It has double tables, double-headed pumping, four tables and four taps, and a double-sided identical multi-purpose vacuum pump. Hence, teachers can demonstrate intuitively, while students can start up and shut down on either side.
The machine body adopts double taps and can be used separately or in parallel with two vacuum gauges. The main engine is made of the stainless steel movement and anti-corrosion movement. It is corrosion resistant, non-polluting, low noise and easy to move. The vacuum valve can be installed according to users’ need. Four students are allowed to do chemical experiments at the same time so that the experimental space can be reduced.
The pump body is filled with an appropriate amount of water as a working fluid. When the impeller rotates clockwise according to the figure, the water is thrown around by the impeller. Due to the centrifugal force, the water forms a closed ring of approximately equal thickness depending on the shape of the pump chamber. The inner surface of the lower portion of the water ring is just tangent to the impeller hub, and the upper inner surface of the water ring is just at the tip of the blade (actually the blade has a defined insertion depth in the water ring). At this time, a crescent space is formed between the impeller hub and the water ring, and this space is divided by the impeller into a plurality of small cavities equal to the number of blades. If the lower part of the impeller is used as the starting point, then the impeller is 180 degrees before the rotation, the small cavity area is increased from small to large, and communicates with the suction port on the end face. At this time, the gas is sucked, and when the inhalation is finished, the small cavity is Isolated from the suction port; when the impeller continues to rotate, the small cavity becomes larger and smaller, so that the gas is compressed; when the small cavity communicates with the exhaust port, the gas is discharged outside the pump.
Features of SHZ-D(III) Circulating Water Vacuum Pump
- With a circulation device, the vacuum is stable. The appearance is beautiful, small, exquisite and unique.
- This machine uses double taps and can be used separately or in parallel with two vacuum gauges.
- The main unit is made of stainless steel and the box is made of engineering plastic, with properties of corrosion resistance, pollution free, low noise and easy movement.
The above are the vacuum pump corrosion hazard and repair measures. If you want to learn more about the vacuum pump, please contact us as soon as possible. Henan Lanphan Industrial Co., Ltd. has been committed to the production and research and development of experimental instruments and pipe fittings for many years, and enjoys a wide reputation at home and abroad. We will do our utmost to provide you with more information and quality service. For details, please contact [email protected] At the same time, if you have any related questions, please call 0371-67447999, we will be happy to help you.
Circulating water vacuum pump