In the vacuum environment, the material in the reaction kettle is heated at a constant temperature by heating the heat transfer oil in the stainless steel reaction vessel interlayer, and uniform stirring can be provided, and the materials are reacted in the reaction kettle. After the experiment is completed, the lid and the stirring system can be raised as a whole. The kettle body is tilted 90 degrees forward, and the relatively viscous material can be directly poured out, which is convenient for cleaning the kettle body, and the operation is extremely convenient. It is an ideal equipment for modern chemical samples, petrochemicals, sample experiments, biopharmaceuticals and new materials.
|Stainless Steel Lifting Reactor|
|Material of kettle body||stainless steel 304,Internal spraying of PTFE|
|Heating temperature||Room temperature -200℃|
|Temperature control method||Intelligent temperature control|
|Stirring types||Framed agitation|
|Lifting method||Electric lifting of mixing mechanism|
|Dumping method||Manual dumping of kettle body|
1. The internal wiring specification of the control cabinet is safe and reliable and easy to maintain.
2. The high-power stirring motor is used, the torque is larger, and it is convenient to stir the viscous material.
3. The part inside the kettle body that is in contact with the material is sprayed with PTFE to resist corrosion and stickiness.
4. The kettle body is manually dumped and the pouring angle can reach 90 degrees.
1. Use frame type stirring paddle.
2. Using 1.5KW high-power geared motor, connect the inverter to control the speed, the complaint range is 0-50 rev / min.
3. The inside of the kettle body is sprayed with a Teflon coating of 0.8 mm to prevent the material from sticking.
4. Remove the lowering valve from the lower part of the escalator and switch to the dumping structure of the kettle body.