According to market demands, our company has launched an ultra-low temperature fluid pump, which is pneumatic diaphragm pump.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a new type of conveying equipment, which uses compressed air as the power source. It can be used for all kinds of ultra-low temperature liquids, corrosive liquids, liquids with particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, and highly toxic liquids, which can all be exhausted.
In the two symmetrical working chambers of the diaphragm pump, each is equipped with an elastic diaphragm, and the connecting rod integrates the two diaphragms into one. After the compressed air enters the air valve chamber from the intake joint of the pump, it pushes the diaphragms of the two working chambers and drives the diaphragms connected by the connecting rods to move synchronously. At the same time, the gas in the other working chamber is discharged out of the pump from the back of its diaphragm. When the piston reaches the end of the stroke, the valve mechanism will automatically introduce compressed air into the other working chamber, and push the diaphragm pump to move in the reverse direction, which forms a synchronous reciprocating movement of the two diaphragms. Two one-way ball valves are set in each working chamber. The reciprocating movement of the diaphragm causes the internal volume of the working chamber to change. As the two one-way ball valves alternately open and close, continuous suction and discharge of liquid will happen.
Overflow part (SUS304), diaphragm material (Teflon), valve ball (PTFE), valve seat (PTFE)
Continuously suck and discharge ultra-low temperature liquid.
1.Chemical industry: acids, alkalis, solvents, suspended solids, dispersion systems.
2.Petrochemical industry: crude oil, heavy oil, grease, mud, sludge, etc.
3.Coating industry: resin, solvent, colorant, paint, etc.
4.Daily chemical industry: detergent, shampoo, lotion, cream, hand cream, surfactant.
5.Ceramic industry: mud slurry, pottery slurry, lime slurry, clay slurry.
6.Mining industry: coal slurry, magma, mud, mortar, explosive slurry, lubricating oil, etc.
7.Water treatment: lime slurry, soft sediment, sewage, chemicals, wastewater.
8.Food industry: liquid semi-solid, chocolate, brine, vinegar, syrup, vegetable oil, soybean oil,honey, animal blood.
9.Beverage industry: yeast, syrup, concentrate, gas-liquid mixture, wine, fruit juice, etc.
10.Pharmaceutical industry: solvents, acids, alkalis, plant extracts, ointments, plasma and other pharmaceutical liquids.
11.Paper industry: binders, resins, paints, inks, pigments, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
12.Electronics industry: solvents, electroplating solutions, cleaning solutions, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, waste acids, corrosive acids.
13.Textile industry: dye chemicals, resins, glues, etc.
14.Construction industry: cement slurry, ceramic tile binder, rock slurry, ceiling paint, etc.
15.Automotive industry: polishing emulsion, oil, coolant, automotive primer, oil emulsion paint, varnish, additives,degreasing fluid, paint, etc.
16.Furniture industry: adhesives, varnishes, dispersion systems, solvents, colorants, white wood glue, epoxy resin,starch binder.
17.Metallurgy, casting and dyeing industry: metal slurry, hydroxide and carbide slurry, dust washing slurry, etc.
Pneumatic diaphragm pump can not only pump flowing liquid, but also transport some medium that is not easy to flow. It has many advantages of self-priming pump, submersible pump, shielding pump and impurity pump.
1.No irrigation water is needed, the suction stroke can be up to 7m, the lift can be up to 70m, and the outlet pressure is ≤0.8Mpa;
2.It has a wide flowarea andgood passing performance, whose maximum particle diameter is 9.4mm. When pumping mud and impurities, there is only a little wear on the pump;
3.The liftand flow can be adjusted by the air source pressure (the air source pressure is between 0.1-0.8Mpa);
4.Working environment range: 5-65°C, conveying medium range (-80℃-150°C);
5.The pump has no rotating parts and no shaft seal. The diaphragm completely separates the pumped medium from the pump’s moving parts and working medium, and the delivered medium will not leak out. Therefore, when pumping toxic, volatile or corrosive medium, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety;
6.No electricity needed, which is safe and reliable in flammable and explosive places;
7.Can be immersed in the medium to work;
8.It is convenient to use, reliable in operation.Simple opening and closing of gas valves is required to start and stop. Even if there is no medium for a long time due to unexpected conditions or sudden shutdown, the pump will not be damaged. Once overloaded, the pump will automatically stopwith self-protection performance. When the load returns to normal, it can automatically start running again;
9.Simple structure and few wearing parts;
10.Can transport more viscous liquid (viscosity below 10000 centipoise);
11.It has unique shape design, small size, simple structure, and is easy to install
|Low temperature pneumatic diaphragm pump|
|Maximum flow (t/h)||1||3||7||22||34||62|
|Maximum lift (m)||70||70||84||84||84||84|
|Maximum suction (m)||4||4.5||5.48||5.48||5.48||7.6|
|Outlet pressure (Mpa)||0.7||0.7||0.84||0.84||0.84||8.4|
|Conveying medium temperature (℃)||-80 ~ 150℃|
|Particle diameter (mm)||1.5||2.5||3.2||6.4||6.4||9.4|
|Inlet caliber (in)||1/4||1/4||1/2||1/2||1/2||3/4|
|Air consumption (m3/min)||0.36||0.36||0.67||0.9||1.5-2||3-4|
|Air compressor recommendation (kw)||3||3||5.5||7.5||11-15||22|
1.It has unique shape design, small size, simple structure, and is easy to install.
2.The diaphragm, valve ball and valve seat of the pneumatic diaphragm pump are made of PTFE, which can pass ultra-low temperature and strong corrosive media.
3.The fluid inlet and outlet are connected by quick-connect flanges, which is convenient and fast to operate.
4.The inlet of the air source adopts a direct plug-in quick connector, which is convenient and fast to operate.
5.The outlet is equipped with high-quality muffler to reduce noise and perform fault diagnosis.
1.Air compressor provides power source.
2.Pneumatic triple partsare to filter dust and moisture in the air, control the pressure and adjust the flow rate, automatically add lubricating oil, and extend the service life of the wearing parts of the pump intermediates.
3.The pulse damper smoothes the pipeline pulsation by changing the volume of the gasaccording to Boyle’s law P1*V1=P2*V2.
1.Why does the pneumatic diaphragm pump not have a power cord?
This is a device that uses compressed air as a power source and does not require direct power connection.
2.What should I do if the pulse is very strong when the liquid of the pneumatic diaphragm pump circulates?
Under normal circumstances, there is a pulse, if you need to eliminate the pulse, you can choose a pulse damper.
3.Can the pneumatic diaphragm pump suck in and discharge low-temperature ethanol at -80℃?
Yes. All parts exposed to low-temperature ethanol are made of low-temperature-resistant stainless steel and PTFE.
4.Can the diaphragm pump work when there is pressure in the inlet?
No, there are four ball valves and ball seats on the upper and lower covers of the diaphragm pump. When the inlet is under pressure, the ball cannot fall back and produce suction.
5.Can the equipment be OEM?
9.Related product recommendation
1.Stainless steel tank, used for feeding and discharging.
2.Centrifuge, used for feeding and discharging.
3.Filter, used forpressurized feed.
- Provide 24-hour technique consultation services everyday.
- Provide professional quotation information.
- Provide specific product function explanation.
- According to the working conditions of the product, the technical staff makes reasonable suggestions to the customersand assists the customers to make accurate selection.
- Provide information on other supporting equipmentaccording to customers’ requirements.
- With supervisingmanufacturing from the beginning of the product, the pass rate of raw materials into the factory can reach 100%.
- The whole process of product manufacturing is carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of product manufacturing procedures, and the qualified rate of ex-factory products can reach 100%.
- Provide customers with key pointinspection records of products.
- Provide users with photos of production progress regularly.
- Products are packed and transported strictly in accordance with export standards.
- Provide timely information on the progress of transportation and logistics of products.
- Provide targeted installation, usagevideos / drawings / pictures and other materials.
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and usage, the warranty period of the sold products is 1 year.
- After the product warranty period expires, the product sold will be subject to a lifetime warranty. For replacement of the standard parts of the product, the seal will only be charged for the cost.
- During installation and commissioning, our after-sales service personnel will communicate with users regularly to understand the running status of our products in time. Assist in installation and commissioning will be offered until the users are satisf
- During the operation process of the equipment, temporary faults will be answered in time after receiving customer feedback. After receiving the maintenance notice, we can reply within 1 hour, and provide a solution within 24 hours.
- Free lifetime technical support. From the day when the equipment starts to operate, we will conduct a satisfaction survey and inquire about the operation of the equipment by telephone or e-mail every six months, and record the records of the understanding.
- Provide assistance in solving problems such as equipment damage during transportation.