Short path molecular distillation equipment product description
Molecular Distillation is a special liquid-liquid separation technology,which is different from traditional distillation on
the difference boiling point. This is a kind of distillation in high vacuum environment, for the difference of material
molecular movement free path, was carried out in the heat sensitive material or high boiling point material distillation
and purification process. Molecular Distillation is mainly used in chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, spices,
plastics, oil and other fields.
1. High evaporation efficiency and reduced retention time, with minimal time delay
2. Molecular Distillation is made from high borosilicate glass 3.3 and PTFE, which have excellent corrosion resistance
3. Main body of Molecular Distillation is made of high borosilicate glass 3.3, allowing the whole process to be
observed very clearly
4. High-precision distillation barrel allows the liquid to form a complete and unified thin film on the heated surface.
The smooth inner surface, avoid stick and scaling
5. German technology brand frequency conversion deceleration motor, with self-cooling fan, long time continuous
6. Magnetic force transmission make film forming system separate from motor, the top sealing of distillation barrel
have no dwang through. The whole System performs a completed sealing. The minimum vacuum pressure is up to
7 .Highest temperature of the system can reach 230℃/300℃, accurate temperature control can be realized
|type||Effective evaporation area(㎡)||Condenser area(㎡)||Inner diameter of barrel(mm)||Volume of constant pressure feeding funnel(L)||Processing flow(KG/H)||Motor power(W)||Max|
Molecular distillation diagram
1) Short path (molecular) distillation units
- Feeding pot
- Magnetic coupling drives stirring
- Jacketed evaporator(with condenser inside)
- Circulating heater(work with jacketed evaporator)
- Heating and cooling circulator (work with internal condenser)
- Controlling system(show vacuum degree, control and display ②rotary speed)
- Distillate Receiving bottle(low boiling point)
- Residue Receiving bottle(high boiling point)
- Rotary vane vacuum pump
- Diffusion pump
2) molecular distillation system
Common volume is 2L, 5L, 10L, 20L for choice.
Heat the material to be separated, it is suitable for the materials with high boiling point and high viscosity.
single or double collector connect with three receiving port severally through three direction discharger, which can receive 2 or more distillate /residue component under Non – dispersing vacuum system,three direction discharger provided a very sample materials collecting method under different technological parameter
3.Continuous collection system
- Single distillate and residue collector
- Double distillate and residue collector
- All parts can replace the receiving bottle under vacuum condition and no need to power off the machine
4.Materials feeding system
- 1.High heating efficiency, rapid temperature rising
- 2.Heating by plate heating exchange, high heatingspeed
- 3.Sealed circulating heating, no contact with air
- 4.High circulating speed
- 1.Lower the oxidation speed of heating oil, lengthen the work life of heating oil, so that can reduce the change frequency of heating oil.
- 2.Used in wide temperature range, the maximum point can reach 300℃
- 3、More safe, because of fully enclosing, it can avoid the high temperature oil hurt operators.