You cannot copy the content of this page Skip to content
Rotary Evaporator accessory
- Receiving flask: a device used to collect solvents.
- Condenser: a device used to condense gaseous solvents matching with chiller.
- Motor: a device powered by electricity used to supply motive power for the whole rotary evaporator equipment.
- Evaporation flask: a device used to contain sample and keep rotating to facilitate evaporation by enlarging evaporation area.
- Thermostatic water or oil bath: a device used to heat evaporation flask.
- Thermostat control: a device used to control the temperature of thermostatic water or oil bath.
- Vacuum pump: a device that removes gas from sealed equipment to leave behind a partial vacuum.
- Chiller: a device used to cool equipment .
- Flask clamp: a apparatus used to secure lab containers
- Stopcock: a apparatus used to control the flow of gas or liquid
- Vacuum pipe: a apparatus that connects with vacuum pump to remove gas from sealed equipment.