What is Stainless Steel Crystallization Reactor?
The stainless steel crystallization reactor is an ideal equipment for crystallization, which combines the dual functions of the reactor and the filter. The stainless steel crystallization reaction kettle is connected with a vacuum filtration device, which is often used for the crystallization and filtration of CBD oil. It can realize constant high or low temperature inside the kettle body.
Structure Introduction to Stainless Steel Crystallization Reactor
- 1 Stirring Motor
- 2 Insulating Layer
- 3 Interlayer
- 4 Stirring Paddle
- 5 Filter
- 6 Condenser
- 7 Holding Tank
- 8 Condensing Collecting Tank
Stainless Steel Crystallization Reactor Detail
- Mechanical seal is adopted to effectively guarantee high vacuum.
- The interlayer is wrapped with a thermal insulation layer, which has a good thermal insulation effect.
- The external crystal filter can be quickly split and unloaded.
- The stainless steel sintered filter has strong bearing capacity, long service life and easy cleaning.
- Adopt high-efficiency serpentine condenser.
After-sales Service Principle
After-sales Service Process
- Sales staff respond to customer feedback in a timely manner.
1.1 If the problem can be dealt with in time, a solution will be proposed to the customer within 24 hours;
1.2 If it needs to be transferred to the after-sales personnel, the information sheet should be sent to the after-sales personnel within 24 hours; the after-sales personnel will formally intervene to deal with the problem.
- After-sales personnel understand the specific situation of customers within 24 hours; at the same time, sales personnel are responsible for forming a whatsapp group with customers, after-sales personnel and general managers.
- After-sales personnel communicate directly with customers through email and whatsapp to understand the problem in detail; make an appointment for a video call with the customer within 3 working days.
- The first video call: Check the equipment, initially confirm the failure, and propose an effective solution.
4.1 If the equipment can be repaired by simple operation, the operation plan will be sent to the customer within 24 hours after the video. After the customer is ready, make an appointment for the second video call time to guide the on-site maintenance work.
4.1.1 If the equipment is repaired, the after-sales service is completed.
4.1.2 If the device is not repaired, come up with a solution again. Refer to 4.1 and 4.2 for the process. The equipment is repaired and the after-sales service is completed.
4.2 If the customer needs to ask a local technician for repair, the repair preparation and process will be sent to the customer within 24 hours after the video. When the mechanic repairs, conduct a video call with the customer to guide the on-site repair.
4.2.1 If the equipment is repaired, the after-sales service is completed.
4.2.2 If the device is not repaired, come up with a solution again. Refer to 4.1 and 4.2 for the process. The equipment is repaired and the after-sales service is completed.
4.3 If the customer needs to replace the parts, the after-sales staff will notify the sales staff to reissue the parts within 12 hours after the video. The sales staff will fill in the after-sales problem order form within 24 hours after receiving the information, and inform the customer of the delivery progress at the same time. After the customer receives the accessories, refer to 4.1 or 4.2
4.3.1 If the equipment is repaired, the after-sales service is completed.
4.3.2 If the equipment is not repaired, refer to 4.1.2 or 4.2.2.
- After the after-sale service is over, the salesperson sends an after-sale service evaluation form to the customer to invite the customer to evaluate the after-sale work.
Goal: Solve customer equipment problems within three videos.