A stainless steel reactor must be operated conforming to the operating instruction. The overtemperature, overpressure and overload operations should be prohibited. Adopt the emergency plan according to the operating instruction if there is any abnormal phenomena such as overtemperature, overpressure and overload.
How to Use a Stainless Steel Reactor?
- Do the dosing in strict accordance with the material ratio regulated in the technical regulations. Control the heating rate and feed material slowly. The reactor must run smoothly when it is heating up or cooling down. The too fast heating and cooling speed causing the sudden superposition of pressure and stress should be prohibited, which can lead to the deformation or damage of the equipment. Strictly implement the training system before starting up. Record the equipment operation and hand over records well, preventing the abnormal phenomena and equipment accidents caused by incomplete records.
- Check whether there is any abnormal phenomena of reactor before operation. Don’t open the upper cover of reactor and amphenol connector on the operating plate to avoid electric shock.
- Check the accuracy of instrument regularly to prevent accidents caused by instrument failure.
- Control the stirring speed to make it accelerate slowly. The temperature rising speed and pressurization should be done in strict accordance with the operating instruction.
- Rapid cooling is strictly prohibited to avoid equipment damage caused by excessive temperature differentials.
- Check and replace the rupture disk regularly. Due to different operating temperatures and pressures can cause the burn-in of rupture disk, it should be replaced in time.
- Don’t disassemble with pressure.
How to Troubleshoot a Stainless Steel Reactor?
- Switch on the vent valve rapidly to relieve pressure urgently in case of overpressure.
- Cool it with water but don’t use too low temperature water in case of overtemperature. The temperature after cooling must comply with the technological requirements.
- Stop feeding rapidly and switch on the vent valve in case of power failure or stop of device. Remove the residual liquid in the reactor and clean the reactor thoroughly if the device is stopped for a long time. Switch off the feed valve, inlet valve, bottom valve, discharge valve and other valves.