SHZ-D(III) Table Type Anti-Corrosion Circulating Water Vacuum Pump
SHZ-D(III) desktop anticorrosive circulating water vacuum pump is based on the utility of circulating water pump, from small laboratory, referred to as Japan's desktop pump, and reduce the volume and to improve the one-time molding shell. SHZ-D(III) desktop anticorrosive circulating water vacuum pump has small volume, light weight, beautiful appearance, double meters and double exhaust, four metres to the four characteristics, is a multipurpose vacuum pump on both sides, not only convenient teacher demonstration, but also can let students from any one party opened/closed.
The SHZ-D(III) bench anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump adopts double tapping, which can be used alone or in parallel with two vacuum gauges. The main engine is made of stainless steel and anti-corrosion. It has the advantages of anti-corrosion, pollution-free, low noise, convenient movement and so on. It can also add vacuum control valve according to customer's requirement. The SHZ-D(III) desktop anticorrosive water vacuum pump allows four students to conduct chemical experiments at the same time to narrow the experimental space.
The pump body is equipped with water for working fluid, so we also call it liquid pump or wet vacuum pump. When the impeller is rotated clockwise, because of the centrifugal function, the water is thrown around by impeller and the water forms a sealing ring, and its thickness is similar to that of the pump room. The bottom surface of the water ring is in contact with the impeller wheel hub, and the upper surface of the water ring is right on the blade (in fact, the blade has some immersion depth in the water ring). At this point, the leaves form a crescent space between the water rings, which are divided into small Chambers by the impeller. If starting point is at the bottom of the impeller, when in the first 180 - degree rotating impeller, the area of the small room will increase, and connect to the end point of entry, the gas is absorbed, when complete absorption gas Chambers with entrance mouth when the impeller rotates, the chamber increases, the gas is compressed; When the small chamber is connected to the vent, the gas is discharged from the pump.
Product features of SHZ-D(III) table type anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump:
- Equipped with circulating device and vacuum pump controller , vacuum degree is stable, appearance is beauty, small and exquisite.
- This product has double tapping, can be single used or parallel used with two vacuum meters.
- Main engines is made from stainless steel material, box is made form engineering plastics. Anti-corrosion, no pollution, low noise and convenient to move.
Specification of SHZ-D(III) Table Type Anti-Corrosion Circulating Water Vacuum Pump
|Model||Power||Working Power Supply||Flow||Lift||Machine Material||Tapping Number||Single Tap Sucking Rate||Max Vacuum Degree||Water Storage Tank Volume||Surface Dimension(L*W*H)||Full Machine Weight|
Transparency Water Tank
Stainless Steel Water Tank
Four Meter Four Tapping
Four Meter Four Tapping
|Vacuum pump doesn’t have function of vacuum adjusting for its own, if required, please equip vacuum control device.|
SHZ-D(III) table type anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump is equipped with products of rotary evaporator, double-layer glass reactor , vacuum drying oven , vacuum suction filter, filter flask, rotary film evaporator , multifunction reactor , vacuum film inspissator, etc.
SHZ-D(III) table type anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump can corollary use with rotary evaporator, can also provide vacuum environment for reduced pressure distillation.
Refrigeration pump(cooling)+rotary evaporator(heating and distillation)+vacuum pump(vacuum pumping)
SHZ-D(III) table type anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump originally be used as self-priming water pump, then gradually be used for petroleum, chemical engineering, machinery, mining, light industry, medicine and foods. In many processes of industrial production, pump has been widely used in vacuum filtration, vacuum water diversion, vacuum feeding material, vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum resurgence, vacuum degassing and so on. Since vacuum application technology has developed rapidly, people always pay attention to the rough vacuum obtain on circulating water pump. Because gas compression in circulating water pump is isothermal, thus to abstract inflammable and explosive gas, besides it can abstract containing dust and hydrous gas.
- According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper types;
- Provide detailed product performance specification;
- Provide professional quoted price;
- Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply.
- Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
- Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
- Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
- Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
- Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
- Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
- Provide targeted installation video;
- Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
- When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
- During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
- If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
- Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information.
- Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
1.Ask: If the water temperature is too high for long-time working, will it have an effect on pump? Is it danger?
Answer: Water temperature too high will cause a large amount of vaporization in pump, which will reduce the efficiency of vacuum pump. Therefore, water temperature must be controlled, but in general, if environment temperature is below than pump’s working environment requirement, and has no water shortage, it will be OK.
2.Ask: My new circulating water vacuum pump haven’t use for a long time, but there has a lot of yellow grease on wall of water tank, what’s the matter?
Answer: A: Is your pumped gas greasy? Gas is mixed with water in the pump.
B: That is caused by gas, don’t worry.
C: It has nothing to do with circulating water pump, pumped medium is what matters.
3.Ask: What’s the reason for going out of water for the circulating water vacuum pump? Not the reason of closing switch first, pulling out rubber hose last when finishing suction filtration, but going out of water during suction filtration process.
Answer: Please turn down the inlet valve. The reason is inflow rate is too large and it causes some water discharge from air outlet.
4.Ask: When finishing vacuum suction filtration, power off and why will it inject a large amount of water into suction flask from flexible pipe?
Answer: Because during the working procedure, whole pipe system is in vacuum condition, once you power off, it will cause back flow of circulating water. Generally we take off the suction pipe first before power off.
5. Ask: What’s the reason for vacuum pump’s displacement and vacuum degree is too low?
Answer: Please check if sealing part has air leakage. If there has no problem, please check the pump. See whether electric machine has inversion rotation, whether all valves have been opened, etc.
6. Ask: What’s the reason for declining of vacuum degree?
Answer: Maybe there has air leakage in plunger or other places.
7.Ask: SHZ-D(III) table type anti-corrosion circulating water vacuum pump’s mechanical sealing adopts internal recycle, while liquid has been threw to all around by centrifugal force, there has no water on axle, how to cool it?
Answer: liquid forms a liquid ring under function of centrifugal force, circulating water pump axis has gap with mechanical sealing, water in this place is a part of working liquid(complemented from working liquid inlet), water formed a water film between axis and sealing, plays the function of cooling and sealing.
1.In addition to providing vacuum conditions, automatic circulating water cycle can be carried out to provide circulating cooling water to the reaction device.
2. Innovative design, easy to use, the pump head directly dipped into the water, unworthy of the water guide kettle, small size, small volume, light weight, easy to move.
3. Two air tapping can be used alone or in parallel, and each time the tapping is equipped with instruments, it is easy to observe vacuum degree.
4. Compared with similar products, our products have the characteristics of final vacuum and quick pumping.
5. The improved vacuum flask has increased by 30% on the original basis.
6. The product is stable and the noise is low.
Room801, Building B, CC Mall, Jianshe Road, Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou, Henan, China